•💌Matchmaker pt. 1💌•

•Warnings:Features a very mega jelly Y/n 🥺•

Alex groaned as he tightened the grip of his backpack strap. "I can't believe the Valentine's SweetHeart Dance is already this Friday.." He said looking over to Sam.

"That means less than a week to ask out our dream girl." Sam panicked as he looked over his shoulder to a familiar looking girl who was talking with a few other girls by the lockers.

Alex looked over to Y/n as well. "I'm sure we'll find dates to go to the dance with." Though he did share a nervous glare at Sam, even though they're best friends it doesn't help that they like the same girl...

"I'm not just looking for a date, I want so much more than that. I want romance, roses, poetry and a girl to share that with." Sam fantasies. "Imagine swapping love poems~"

Alex sighed. "Yeah..A girl to snuggle up with underneath a pile of stuffed animals that we both got each other." He smiled at the thought. "And to get to  hold her while she sleeps."

Y/n waved some of her friends goodbye as they walked away from her, she soon made her way up to Sam and Alex. To them, Sam and Alex, it was like her smile lit up the room as she approached them, they couldn't help but sigh in unison. Her pace quickened as she got closer.

"Hey guys." She smiled. She noticed that they were standing in front of the school dance poster. "Talking about the dance?" She asked curiously.

They guys smiled at her as she stopped by them, still a little flustered with their faces a little red.

"Yeah, just uh about dates to the dance." Sam tried to be nonchalantly about it but it didn't help that she was standing next to him.

Y/n tried not to frown at the word 'date'. Of course the guy she likes would have a date, if she was confident enough to ask him herself she would have. But it wasn't surprising that he was able to get one. Y/n smiled. "I-I didn't realize you uh got dates too, who are you going with??"

Alex rubbed the back of his neck as he chuckled awkwardly. "Oh uh we don't have dates..yet."

Sam nodded in agreement as Y/n also nodded slowly as she took in that info.

"Clover has a date, right?" Y/n asked out loud.

Alex nodded his head. "He does, honestly kinda surprises me.." He sounded a little confused as he gave Sam a knowing look as he made a hidden gesture towards Y/n.

Sam shrugged his shoulders. "Well I'm glad he was able to find someone, what was her name Kristi?" Though he wouldn't lie, it will certainly make things easier.

Just as the girl was about to speak up, the sound of the hallway doors being aggressively pushed open made her flinch. The three looked over to see a fuming looking blonde. Clover had a clear scowl on his face and looked pretty annoyed.