" your Chris's daughter, you have to be a bit of a chatter box or are you like your dad in that catagory too ?" he asked with a hint of  humor. I smiled. I just met him but he seems like a nice and easy going person to talk to . He gives off this homey papa bear vibe. "to be honest I'm shocked they ended up together. They used to bicker so much that they could cut each other's throats with their insults." he said and we finally made it to the dining table.

It was empty. Well as in there aren't people. "daddy!" A girl came running in and straight to Apollo. He picked her up and spun her in the air. "hey princess" he said smiling. She giggled and turned to me with big bright curious eyes. "is this the bunny?" she asked pointing at me. I smiled at her. "I'm Audrey" I gave her my hand and her smile dropped.
What did I do?
"daddy I thought Alex's friend bunny was coming over" she told her father. She narrowed down on him. She bit her lips and inflated her cheeks. She looks more like a bunny than me! "I'm sure thats just a nick name now I'm going to go get the big people soda and you can talk with Audrey" Apollo said, putting her down and gave me a smile before leaving.

She looked up at me with big curious eyes and I bend down to her level. "even if you are not bunny you are pretty" she said. Aaaaaahhhh! I just want to squeeze her. How can they have such a cute sister? "So how old are you? " I asked and she held up seven fingers. Wow Alex is 17 years older than her. Interesting.

"hello honey bun~" Alex sung walking into the living room with a stack of plates. "hi Alex" I said giving him a smile. But that smile soon dropped after the next person came walking in.

"Alex your mom needs help with the potatoe-" he paused when he saw me. He forced a smile and so did I.

A little giggle came from beside me and I glanced over at the little girl. A small blush coated her cheeks and she began to turn from side to side with her hands behind her back as she looked at Hunter. Believe me girl you don't want him.
Hunter smiled and winked at her. I rolled my eyes.

Alex cleared his throat and gave Hunter a look. He scoffed "I'm sorry for what I said. There happy?"he asked Alex and Alex just shook his head.

" so this is bunny" the little girl pointed to me.
"oh yes. Addy this is Audrey." he gestured to me. "and Audrey this is Adele" Alex ended and we shook hands.
"Addy stay away from her she's a mean witch trying to steal your brother. She did that to mine too and now he's gone" Hunter warned and her eyes grew huge as water began to gloss them. She ran to Alex crying. She hugged his side burying her face into his leg. "don't sniffle take sniffle my brother" she cried.

My heart cracked before I glared at Hunter who stood proudly smirking at me. I didn't do shit to his brother. I dont even know his brother "don't worry she won't" Alex spoke softly bending down to hug her. "Audrey won't hurt you or me. Hunter surely, but not us" Alex explained and she looked at me. I gave her a sympathetic smile and she pouted her lip before looking at Hunter.

Smiled at her. " he's already hypnotized by her Addy why do you think he invited her over for game night" this bitch is asking for it.

We all sat at the table his mother and father on opposite sides, Elijah minding his own business beside me and Alex on my other side while Addy sat opposite me glaring. Don't worry about Hunter cause he's enjoying the sight with a smile. I want to rip his heart out stab it and place it gently back in before continuing the process multiple times. Harsh, I know but wouldn't you do the same.

I gave Addy a smile and she crossed her arms. "Addy you shouldn't glare at guests" her mother said but she didn't listen. "it's okay Mrs Brooks." I said looking down at my food. "so Audrey is doing a fashion design course at HU and she seems really good at it." Alex said and his father hummed in approval. " maybe Hunter could hire her when he becomes the CEO of Barret." his dad said giving Hunter a smile. "I'll think about it" Hunter said. He's not going to think about it.