Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell

Start from the beginning

Instead, I felt safe and valuable. There is something about Abhi which makes me feel like nothing can hurt me as long as he is with me, no harm can ever touch me.

"Then why are you leaving?" He asked, pulling me closer leaving no space between our bodies.

"Leaving? Me?" I asked confusingly. "Aren't you going back with mom, dad?" He asked, breaking the hug. "Of course not" I said, shaking my head, and he looked more puzzled. "What happened Abhi? I asked

"So this is how it looks in real life when a hero rushes to the station just to stop her heroine from leaving, Understood Rakshit and Ritika." just then we heard Maa.

"So how was it Abhi beta?" Maa asked as we turned towards her. There stood every one with a smirk on their face.

I was hell confused what were they saying and as for Abhi he looked at them as if trying to figure out something. Slowly, his face twisted with anger. "So it was all a lie." Abhi said angrily.

"Yes, Rakshit and Ritika wanted to see how will the scene looks in real life where the hero stops the heroine from leaving." Maa said, smirking along with Ritika and Rakshit.

"And I must say jiju , you did better than the heroes in the movies." Ritika said teasingly. "Yes, I agree, you guys were so lost in each other." Rakshit said, nodding his head and hiding behind Maa when Abhi stepped ahead, scaring him.

"I hope you enjoyed it, beta." Dad asked, which left Abhi speechless. " Even you dad, You guys are unbelievable." He said, releasing a breath of relief.

While I was still hell confused. "What's going on, can someone explain me too." I said, and they all laughed.

"Bhabhi we just did a little prank on Abhi saying you are leaving with us." Rakshit said laughing. "And jiju came all the way running from the hospital just to stop you." Ritika said, winking at me.

My eyes widen as I looked at Abhi who looked so tired. "Wait, you had no idea." Abhi asked, surprised and I shook my head. "Then why were you not receiving my calls." Abhi asked with little frustration in his voice.

"Because it was with me, jiju." Ritika said showing my phone and I remember how she took my phone saying she needed some photos and didn't return it back.

"You little devil." Abhi said, narrowing his eyes, and she held her ears as if apologizing. "Next time think a thousand times before making shivi cry" Maa said, walking toward Abhi and twisting his ear.

"Now I won't even dare to make her cry in my dreams, you all team up against me" Abhi said in a complaining tone making all of us laugh. " Don't worry jiju I am with you." Ritika said, going beside him, making him smile.

"Ok, let's go, our train will leave in ten minutes." Maa said checking the time. "Don't be surprised, we purposely told you the wrong timing." Dad said, laughing, and patted Abhi's shoulder as he looked amazed.

"Shivani" Maa called me. I was about to go, but I felt Abhi holding my hand. I turned to look at him and the fear was back. "Don't worry, nahi Lekar ja rahi hoon Tere Paas hi Rahegi." Maa said, making me blush.(Don't worry I am not taking her with me, she will stay with you.)

I assured him by pressing his hand gently, and he left my hand.

"You are strong shivi never let anything break you. I pray that the smile never leaves your face" She said, patting my head gently.

"Never let anyone make you cry, specially your husband. We wife's should learn to control them." She said, looking at papa and winking at me. Then she called Abhi who jogged toward us.

"If he ever made you cry, leave Noida and come to me, but not before making him cry too. " Maa said pointing at Abhi whose jaw dropped, making me giggle.