|•CHAPTER 98•|

Start from the beginning

How long will she carry the frustration! She simply was shocked she kept her calm all these years! The things she was scared and feared he did it all! She agrees she did a mistake she hided things almost fooled him but then years passed, he punished her , she apologised what else?

"If I didn't understand what happened back then ! I wouldn't be here standing in your flat Riya!" He said and honestly Riya did not understand and before she would reply.  The food take out he had ordered came and he went to collect it and finished packing his bags while Riya stood processing his words .

"Why did you come here Dev?" She asked failed to understand the answer he gave. Letting out a small smile knowing her brain was still processing Dev decided to play with! Oh how much he missed teasing her.

"Came here for a band work! In search of a beautiful vocalist " he lied looking at her

"You're starting your own band?" She asked ! All three Other plans they had for band came rushing to her brain while she just nodded ignoring the fact that he had almost stayed the entire day just in her home and went no where else .

"Will you drop me in the airport?" He asked and she immediately nodded and went in to grab the car keys

While she ran in! He picked her phone and rang it to his number and saved her new number in his phone and placed the phone away like nothing happened.

When she came back from the room! Dev gave her charger and air-pods which he collected from Aditi's room .

"I'll drive please !" He asked and she nodded throwing the keys to him. She locked the doors and went to the car and sat on the front seat while he sat on the driver seat after keeping his bag in the backseat.

As Dev slid into the driver's seat, his eyes caught Riya's, and saw her struggling with the seat belt With a tender smile, he reached over to fasten her seatbelt, his fingers grazing her shoulder lightly. Riya's heart skipped a beat at his touch, a rush of warmth flooding through her.

"Let me make sure you're safe," Dev whispered, his voice soft yet reassuring. As he secured the seatbelt, their gazes locked, the intensity of their shared moment made Riya wanna get out the car and go hide in a corner Riya couldn't help but feel a flutter , her breath hitching as she met Dev's gaze.

With a gentle click, the seatbelt was fastened, but neither of them moved away. Instead, they lingered, caught in the spell of their unspoken attraction, each heartbeat echoing the rhythm of their shared desire.

"Le...Let's go! " she said turning away from and he nodded

***

"Byeee!" She said as she watched him collect his bag from the back seat

She stood watching him leave a brown paper bag on her backpack

"Riya!" He called and she looked at him

"Will you be the vocalist in my band?" He asked and she looked at him with wide eyes

"Really?me?" She asked and he nodded

"Yes you!"he said and she nodded

"Sure! I have plans to move back to india in a month or two i'll let you know soon" she said still processing

He picked his phone and rang to hers

"Stole your number! Keep in touch " he said as he walked backwards and disappeared into the airport while Riya stood wondering what in the dream land she had laned herself into while her phone suddenly rang it was Aishwarya and Aditi's conference call.

She picked the call and sat in the car comfortably and listened to her friends scream about how Keerthana went to Goa with her husband and spammed them with pictures .

While Aditi asked why she was being weird  ! Riya ended up telling everything from dev's visit to his behaviour and his answers

Suddenly it clicked to Aishwarya and she yelled in the call that she was the one who had answered him and told him about her going back to Paris a few days ago and suddenly Aditi yelled like something flashed in her.

"Riii! Your dairy your journal dairy ! You left it in my room i kept it along with the charger I guess that omelet head has read it" Aditi said and Riya's eyes went wide 

"The fuck???" She yelled turning to her back seat and grabbed the brown paper bag and ripped opened it to find her journal

"Does his behaviour have something to do with the dairy Riya?" Aishwarya asked

"I don't know" Riya said still shocked

"I don't know too but only thing i know is that dev vinyak is back in your life riya!" Aditi said

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : author_rithika

RIYA THE ENTIRE CHAPTER: