9 The Workshop

It was time for the workshop to start and Hick was excited as he'd never done a workshop before and this is is his first time trying one out.

"Hi My Name's Hick and I'm new to this workshop as I have a fear of Devil's  as there's a curse which means you can't go to sleep or your wake the devil from its cave"!!

"Wow your a good boy Hick I've never had a student like you before all my other students are bad and have all turned into hideous Monsters and Zombies "!!
So we need to keep you away from them!!
What did you just say Miss Pickle??
I said Zombies!!!

"ZOMBIES Ahhh"!!!  "I hate zombies  and have nightmares about them every night to try and stay awake as we're not allowed to sleep because of the devils curse and clock".

Don't panic Hick. You and mum can hide in the science room as that doesn't get used that often.

Rahhhh!!!! Goes A zombie trying to get into to the room. What do we do  now she's trying to gain access and we need to barricade the doors shut so she can't get in.
Have you got any wood we can use??
I think so in The DT Room but don't worry there's a tunnel between the two classrooms that Mr Ratch built to steal from my science room.
But it's quite handy for me to use while we're being attacked by zombies  in the school building.