7 Who's There

Andy, Hick and Mum have arrived at the hotel but as they arrive hotel they notice that something wasn't quite right  as the left light  wouldn't stop flickering over the desk and they knew something wasn't quite right and there was nobody behind the desk and just pictures of clowns on the wall.

So They saw a bell that said Ring Bell for assistance but if they rang it, it would  cause the devil to appear because the devil hates loud noises and we'll have to be careful not to ring  it on loudly because if he rings it too loudly    It would instantly cause the devil to turn up.

And Hick loves To ring bells so we'll have to hide him away from the bell so Mum takes him to sit in the waiting room while Andy rings the bell quietly to get assistance from the staff.

"Hello, is everyone there"?? We've come to check in and we need one extra room as I'm with a son and the mother who had their flight cancelled due to an oil leak  and were hoping that you've got a room for them??

Ok Thanks Sir I'll check now to see if there's a spare room.

So Hick and his mum still wait anxiously to see if they've got a room or not 

and of course there's no rooms left the only room is the sensory room and that will be fine for Hick but won't be fine for his mum as she doesn't want to spend all that time in that room because it will make her go all sensory and could make her more uncomfortable and more awake.

And that's exactly what we want to happen because they don't want to make the devil turn up because that will make everyone more stressed if they knew that the devil was out and about.

And Hick and his mum has to be up for 5:00  as they've got a 5:30 flight to Skull Island.