XXX - 30 KAZUKI ENZO VILLACROSS POV 4

I'm going home to the Condo that I now own and where I've lived since college. I wonder if Aquila still lives in her condo, I used to go to her cafe shop before but I heard a few weeks that day, she already sold it to her friend. All the places where Aquila and I go has always a remnants of our past . But I didn't even get to the condo when suddenly someone called from the hospital, saying there was an emergency operation, so I quickly turned around.

The operation ended in three hours and before I went back to the office, I went straight to the convenience store to buy coffee and bread, even though I was tired when I saw Aquila, I seemed to have lost all my tiredness and was replaced by energy, I quickly picked up what to buy and approached her. I saw that she was about to give her card, luckily I was ahead of her.

"I'll insert this to your item, thanks" I said and wink at her.

She glared at me but instead of being scared, I'm just so happy by just being at her side. I'm going to pursue you again Aquila, no matter what.

"It's all good bab----, I mean Ms. Celestia let me hold this"

She looked around before answering. "Ok, sabi mo eh"

When we got back to her father's room, she get the essentials from me and I automatically went towards her father to check his vitals. So far so good but not totally, I need to check him every hour or minute.

"Doc, may asawa kana ba?" Tito Alejandro ask. I was about to answer it but I notice the door suddenly shut means Aquila left, I felt a pang on my chest.

"You already know the answer tito, if it's not your daughter then I won't get married"

Tita and Tito laugh at me.

"We just want to see our daughters reaction but she suddenly left, tsk tsk." Tita said.

"Why did you say that?" She ask, looking at me.

"Say what?" I ask back.

Lumubo yung mukha niya and blow some air bago magsalita ulit.

"Yung sinabi mo kanina, kailangan ko pa ba ulitin?" Naiirita na niyang sabi. But I look in front of me, I don't want to see her face kasi mas lalo lang akong masasaktan.

"Yun ba? It doesn't matter anyway, aalis ka rin naman"

"It doesn't matter? Be honest with me! May problema ba para hindi ako dapat umalis? I mean you said my dad is doing better" she is now confused, and as much as I wanted to tell her I can't because I promise tito to not tell her.

"I said that? Ok!" pambabara ko sa kanya.

She remain silent and so am I. But the next thing she ask is what makes me look at her.

"Do you still like me?"

"I never said anything that i lost my love for you Aquila" I confess, kahit nuon paman mahal na mahal kita until now Aquila. 

"Kaya pala iniwan mo ako, kaya pala nakipag hiwalay ka sa akin at ngayon kaya pala ayaw mo akong paalisin! Ganun ba yun Enzo?" Sumbat niya sa akin.

"It's part of my plan, you can never be who you are if we didn't break up and I can never be who I am if I stay with you that day"

"Ang selfish mo naman Enzo! I expected a lot from you pero napaka shallow ng utak mo! Kung gaano ka katalino sa acads ganun ka rin kabobo sa pananaw mo sa buhay! I hate you so much Enzo! Don't talk to me again!" She said and walk away.

Im miserable at that moment, I want to run after her but I can't, as much as I want to tell her everything, I can't. I can feel my tears suddenly fall from my eyes, I stayed in the terrace for an hour wondering if things can go back the same 7 years ago.