XXVII - 27 🔞

SPG ❗❗❗❗

It's been a long time since I have done sex and the last time I did it was Enzo in my condo. Now we are in my freaking office having the most sensual fun, it excites me while doing it with him knowing my employees are just outside.

Enzo quickly turned me around and took off my panties, he made me lie on the sofa which I immediately did. All I know is that his shafr is entering my flower, it's slow because of my tightness and his is too big. As time goes by i tastes more and more pleasure. I screamed loudly inside the office because of the pleasure I felt while he was riding my flower. Enzo grabs my boobs and rubs them hard while he continues to poke hard with his weapon.

Mabuti nalang at soundproof Yung Office ko. I remembered I didn't lock the door kaya kahit patuloy akong tinitira ni Enzo sa likod ay mabilis akong tumakbo papunta sa pinto para e lock. When I went back to him, he is already lying in the sofa catching his breath, I look at his shaft and it is still erect and is ready for another round.

"I'm sorry, I'm in panick when I remember I didn't lock the door" I said.

He looks at me and smile.

"It's ok baby, is it lock already? We are not finished yet!" He said seductively.

I immediately ran to Enzo and made him sit on the sofa, this time I wanted to be the driver towards heaven. I sat with him and his big snake was looking for the noble woman's cave, and when he found it I was the one who initiate the next step. I wanted to annoy him so I slowly went up and down on him, I also slowly stroked my boobs while looking at him seductively. Enzo just looked at me as if he couldn't wait for what I would do next. I came closer to him and licked his ears towards his neck until I reached his lips, we kissed so hard as I continued to go up and down on him. he was moaning with pleasure and kept saying my name, I took his hands to put them on my chest, he immediately rubbed and squeeze them.

"Ohh, ahh Enzo! It's so good!" I moan

"Aquila, please faster baby!" he moan and begged me to move faster.

I speeded my moves of his shaft and we can hear the collision of it. We kept on moaning until we reached the top with pleasure. Enzo and I looked at each other, he was smiling at me while I was very angry with him when I realized what he did to me.

"What the fuck Enzo? Are you trying to impregnate me?" I ask at him.

"Yes! I want you to be the bearer of my first child" he said.

"I hate you!" I said.

Even though I was mad at him, we still managed to have sex again the third time. He made me lie down on the long sofa and knelt on my lower body. He opened my legs wider so he could see the flower that was only for him, he brought his head closer to my flower and quickly ate it. He licks it and enters my small hole with two fingers. I couldn't do anything but moan and couldn't be bothered with what he was doing to me because of the pleasure until I came out again.

And because I didn't want him to beat me, I stood up and pushed him to sit down. He looked at me as if asking what I was planning to do. I danced seductively in front of him, grinding my body and twerking. He was still laughing at what I did but was turned immediately silenced when I knelt in front of him, I could see how big his pet weapon had become. I sipped it slowly while looking at him, Enzo looked up at the ceiling and try to stop himself from moaning. I took a lick of his weapon like I was just eating a lollipop and I also played with his two eggs. I gave him a quick and full blow job until he came out.

"Am I doing a great job today my love?" I ask him.

"I love you" that's the only thing he answered and hug me.

Nakahubad parin kami habang magkayakap sa isat isa. Pagod na pagod sa tatlong round na ginawa namin, mga ilang minuto pa ang nakalipas hanggang sa mag simula na kaming magbihis ulit after we took half bath.

"Should we go eat together?" He asked

"I plan on visiting my dad, should we come there?"

"Yeah sure, it's his last vigil. We should be there for him"

It's already, 7pm when we arrived at Makati. Nagsimula na rin ang mass for dad at maraming tao ang nanduon, there are politicians, businessman, my dad's employees, my cousins, aunt's and other people I didn't know.

I went inside the house and saw kuya, we sat beside him. Pagkatapos ng mass, nag uusap lang kami ni Kuya tungkol sa amin ni Enzo.

"Why are you two together?" Kuya asked.

I remain silent kaya si Enzo na ang sumagot.

"Im pursuing her again Kuya Archer" Enzo said.

Again? Does that mean kuya already know that I'm in a relationship with Enzo before?? These men really!!

"Ok, take care of her then" kuya said.

I rolled my eyeballs when he said "welcome to the family"

Lumapit sa akin si mommy, umiiyak. I started crying also when she hugged me tightly asking for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry my baby, I love you! I'm sorry for saying those words that could hurt you!" Mom said at patuloy paring umiiyak.

"Mom please no! I'm the one who should say sorry! I'm sorry for what I did! I love you so much Mom" I said sobbing.

Ilang minuto lang kami nagyakapan hanggang sa tumahan na kami pareho. Tumingin sa akin si mommy saka tumingin kay Enzo.

"Enzo sweetie, did you tell her everything?" Mom asked to him.

Tumango lang si Enzo saka hinawakan ang kamay ko. He excused himself to my mom and kuya at habang hila hila ako lumapit kami sa coffin ng dad ko. Enzo bow three times to my dad before talking.

"Hi sir, it's me Dr. Kazuki Enzo Villacross. I'm here to ask your permission to be with your daughter till we grow old. I want to spend my life with her sir and I will take care of her as I promised"

Enzo look at me and smile!

"I love her so much sir and I can't imagine life without her! I lost her for 7 years. Ayoko na mag sayang pa nang isang taon na wala siya sa akin."

I lean towards Enzo and kiss his checks.

"Dad, thank you for everything! Thank you for being such a great dad! Thank you for loving me! I love you so much and I miss you! Please rest now dad! I'm letting you go so please, Rest in paradise without pain and worries but only peace and happiness. I will be with Enzo, Kuya Archer and Mom! I will take care of them." I said at hindi ko namalayan tumutulo pala ang mga luha ko habang sinasabi ko yun.

Naramdaman ko nalang na may yumakap sa akin sa likod and when I look at it, it's Kuya Archer and Mom. We hug each other as we look at dad sleeping peacefully inside the coffin.

"See you again Dad! Be our light when we are in the dark. I love you so much!"