Then Rafia pushed him back and got up herself

Taehyung sighed little in pain as she pushed him " ahhhh" because as she pushed him there was a stone near him and hit his elbow that's why he sighed in pain and closed his eyes and said " "How cruel you are ahh" she looked at him then said. " it's all happen because of your quickest Walk "

saying that she was about to going than taehyung yelled behind her " you are leaving me alone like this i need help ahhhh " she turned and looked at him and said" i think stone just hit on your elbow not your feet so you can stand up on your own "

saying that she come closer and gave him a hand to make him stood up Taehyung looked at her then her hand then he hold her hand and stood up

she looked at him and wanted to left then he said behind her " thank you for this favor" she stopped and turned back and replied..

"No, it wasn't favor This is your exchange that you did to me that day " taehyung smiled and laughed and rolled his tongue between his teeth and said ..

" You mean that you consider this thing as a favor in your eyes? "Now he moved towards her And he stood right in front of her now the sun was hidden behind because he was standing in front of her as a shadow

The two looked at each other then Taehyung said. "Then you now going to shower your favors on me again and again "
Rafiya looked at him confused then he said while looking into her eyes

"Because you are very beautiful and everyone will find excuses to tease you and I will beat them again and again That's why you have to pay your favor again and again on me "

she looked at him while folding her hands then replied" You boys are right too first you send these ignorant boys to talk to us then you fight in front of us to become heroes yourself. Huh What do you think I don't know about boys like you??"

Taehyung looked at her in surprise then said. " What do you mean boys like you?? I look like these boy's to you ? How many misconceptions do you have? "

"I have no misunderstanding and yes don't be too free with me" She started to leave when Taehyung said from behind "I don't know why you think this way about boys but one thing is true, all men are not the same "

Rafia did not stop but she must have heard. Taehyung looked around and walked to class

When he reached the class he find Asma was sitting and she was looking him little depressed then he come towards her and set with her he looked at her and raised his eyebrows and asked

"what happened to you?" Asma didn't looked at him she was starting down while lowered her head She was just thinking ..

what to do with this Jungkook and what punishment to give him, He should be punished in such a way that he will never spoil with her again '

Taehyung shook her shoulder. Asma looked at him now and then wrote something on the page and gave it to him Taehyung looked at her without understanding, and read the latter..

" I will tell you after class" Taehyung looked at her and started writing And gave it to her" Tell me in writing" Asma looked ahead then took the page and wrote "It's a long story So be patient, first tell me where you were for so long."

Taehyung took the page and read it, then suddenly his eyes fell on Rafiya she was sitting in front row then he replied on page to Asma

" it's a long story I will tell you never i mean after a class" he smiled and give it to her then she looked at him and smiled..

After class they went out and Asma looked around to find that show off boy but he was nowhere to be seen Then Taehyung asked ..

"Tell me what you were going to say"?Asma saw him then looked around and then her eyes fell on the show off boy she rolled up her sleeves And said "Wait for me buddy, I'm coming then i will tell you with pleasure"