Is this it

The chapter was too long, had to split it in two. The next one (also the last one) will be updated in few hours

Jin kept himself occupied around the house while June spent the afternoon with her dad. Dinner proved a little awkward as Jin made an effort not to engage with Jungkook, speaking only when it concerned June. As he listened to his daughter recount her wonderful day with her dad, Jin felt a pang of unease, entertaining the thought that perhaps June loved Jungkook more than him. He had never seen his daughter cling to someone other than himself before.

When June asked Jungkook to read her a bedtime story, Jin's apprehension grew, but he forced himself to remain calm. After nearly an hour, Jungkook returned to the living room to find Jin holding a glass of wine, with another glass placed on the coffee table. Taking the glass, Jungkook sipped the wine, remarking, "Mmm, this is really good." He then picked up the wine bottle and read the label, raising an eyebrow inquisitively. Jin chuckled, explaining, "It's the first wine we produced two years ago, and June named it 'The Little Star'."

Jungkook was amazed. "You made this wine?" Jin rolled his eyes lightly. "I had some professional guidance." After another sip, Jungkook asked, "Are you selling the wine?" Jin shook his head, replying, "No, it's just a hobby. We only produce around 200 bottles a year."

A moment of silence settled between them, prompting Jin to take a deep breath before broaching the topic. "So, how do we proceed from here? What are your plans concerning June?" Jungkook looked at him with his wide, innocent eyes, causing Jin to avert his gaze, unwilling to be swayed by their charm.

After a pause, Jungkook spoke up, "Can we work on our relationship?" Jin couldn't help but snort, thinking, 'Now he wants to work on our relationship? Seriously?'

Jin's reaction didn't escape Jungkook's notice, and he understood what Jin was likely thinking. Six years ago, when he was called into Pd's office and asked to assist Jimin, he agreed without fully considering the consequences. In his worst nightmares, he never imagined the possibility of losing Jin.

Exhaling deeply, Jungkook lowered his head, regretting his past actions and quietly uttered, "I'm sorry."

Jin stared at him, waiting for him to continue. Jungkook met Jin's gaze, finally speaking up, "You know how much I love you—" Jin burst out laughing, a cynical smile on his lips as he interrupted, "Are you sure about that?"

Confusion flickered across Jungkook's face as Jin pressed on, "If you truly loved me, you would have done everything to win me back. You could have spoken up, admitted to the world that you weren't the father of Jimin's baby. But you didn't." Feeling attacked, Jungkook retorted, "How would Jimin hyung have looked if I suddenly revoked my statement weeks later? People would've thought he cheated on me—"

Jin couldn't bear to hear any more. He yelled, "Then it's all good. Jimin's reputation is saved, you're Jackson's father, everyone is happy. Congratulations, Jungkook. But don't come here claiming you loved, or still love me. Because you just confirmed that Jimin's reputation is more important to you than your love for me." With that, Jin closed his eyes, fighting back tears, refusing to cry in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears as he replied, "I'm so sorry that you think that way. I thought we could easily get through this together—" Jin rolled his eyes, interrupting him sharply, "Stop this bullshit, Jungkook. I almost feel like you're sorry you aren't Jackson's father."

Jungkook's eyes darted towards Jin, his jaw tense as he protested, "You don't mean that, Jin. I know you're hurting, and—"

But Jin had heard enough. Rising from his chair, he spat, "Fuck you, Jungkook, and fuck Jimin's reputation. You've just reaffirmed what's truly important to you. All we need to figure out now is how we'll manage your visits with June. Now that she knows you, she deserves to have your time. But before we make any arrangements, perhaps you should check in with Jimin and his son to see how they feel about it. If you're so damn concerned about their reputation, maybe you should reconsider being a father figure to June."