Chapter 74- Fight zombies

Start from the beginning

I want to eat, I want to eat, I want to eat, I want to eat...

No one is paying attention to Lin An at this time. His teammates know that the zombies will not attack him, and the others don't care at all. Lin An slowly raised his head and looked at the zombie blocking the road. fused zombies.

Shen Xiuze and Lu Li were attacking the fusion zombie. This zombie looked like just a pile of shaking rotten flesh, but in fact its skin was extremely tough, and tentacles would appear from any part of the body at any time. Not only did the two of them have to While attacking, you also have to avoid the tentacles that may appear at any time.

Suddenly, Shen Xiuze felt a moist coolness blowing over him, and he immediately pulled Lu Li and retreated urgently.

The next moment, the fusion zombie flew up.

A powerful stream of water swirled up from the ground, wrapping the fusion zombies in it, and swept them up into the sky at extremely high speeds.

Xu Fang was amused. Seeing that it was Lin An's handiwork, he immediately shouted to the others: "Quick, quick, quick, Lu Qing is out, everyone hurry up." The others

' attacks became more and more fierce.

Ouyang Dong used vines to tie the zombies into rice dumplings, then tightened them, and the zombies were instantly strangled into long strips.

Xu Fang used the surrounding sand to build barriers to protect others while also blocking the progress of zombies.

Udo holds a pair of knives and helps others kill zombies. When discussing the plan before, everyone decided to use Udo's superpower last. On the one hand, it was to contain the meteorite, and on the other hand, when they arrived at the location of the meteorite, there must be many special zombies there, and Udo would stop them from escaping at the most appropriate time. All special zombies are loaded into the space.

So before that, she just had to maintain her strength, and others would deal with the ordinary zombies.

The upgraded waterspout continued to rotate in the air, and the fused zombies inside were turned into phantoms.

When everyone finally broke through the zombie siege, the waterspout in mid-air suddenly fell towards the zombies behind them.

Something mixed with red blood clots drenched the zombies, buying them time to escape.

"Fuck!"

Lu Li's teammates couldn't help but exclaim. The zombie that had frightened them just now was killed so easily?

This time the water superpower in their team didn't come, so this was...

They looked at Lin An in Shen Xiuze's team with disbelief in their eyes. After all, my previous impression of this young man was that he was timid and introverted, but he turned out to be so powerful?

Luo Yuan looked at Lin An with a complicated expression. Who would have thought that there was another person hidden in their team, a zombie that even the captain could not kill with one hit, but was killed so easily by the other party.

Lin An's eyes were always on the front. Once the roadblocks were cleared, he could not wait to run forward with everyone. The zombies behind them were covered in red and white corpses, and they roared and chased after everyone.

Some of them were not affected by the sun's rays and ran very fast. They were soon on par with Lin An, or even surpassed him.

Although Lin An's powers were very powerful, his physical fitness was very poor. He could not even outrun the youngest Wu Duo. He was ignored by the zombies who were lagging behind. The zombies chased Wu Duo directly in front of Lin An.

The Socially Anxious Little Zombie Forced OutdoorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara