•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•

Start from the beginning

My fist was just a few centimetres away from his nose who was standing holding the punching bag in his hand while his face was in front of me instead of the punching bag which was beside his head.

I sighed as I retired my hand and pulled myself back.

"You should know that replacing the punching bag with your face will not stop me instead your crooked nose will end up turning into ashes, Adam." My right hand and most trusted Capo of the Mafia World, Adam Wilhelm stood in front of me grinning like an idiot.

I ignored him and got seated on the empty chair behind me, taking the water bottle from the floor, i drank the whole bottle of water in one go and threw the bottle in his direction, who caught it effortlessly.

"But still you stop after seeing my face then what's wrong in checking it every day, Ritter!", He spoke in German which I know very well and it's not hard as I thought it will be in starting but I like things when it becomes hard and tough.

Adam is a German with red hairs and skin white as a rice, This man doesn't call me with my actual name and instead calls me 'Ritter' which means 'Knight', the actual meaning of my real name 'Faris'. It was me who actually suggested him to not call me by my name because this German freak was hell bent on ruining my name by calling me 'Paris' instead of 'Faris' and he said my name should be 'Paris' because my ego and attitude is like those Eiffile tower.

I ignore his logicless things just like I ignore his presence sometimes. He can be annoying as hell sometimes but he is serious, whenever things fall on work.

"Someday I will definitely ignore you and punch you like my punching bag, Adam.", He shrugged his shoulders listening to me and then pointed his fingers on my hands, i followed his gaze and watched my knuckles which was bare of any gloves, I don't prefer wearing gloves or taking caution before punching because rules are not meant to be followed.

"If you are done then clean yourself and be ready before 7 pm, we have a meeting in Club for the shipments which were suspended for two months.", I rubbed my fingers on my left knuckles as I wanted to feel the pain of the blood coming out, but the pain never came. Or maybe it did but I had beared more pain so this was nothing.

I was not expecting Adam to turn into a caring person by looking at my knuckles because we are similar, the Mafia World is not fit for them who get scared looking at blood or pain, they should get habitual of it and Adam is very aware of these things. He is just like me, sometimes I see my reflection in hin but after looking at his flirting and laughing look, I drop the idea of similarities in the dustbin because it was a humiliation, comparing myself to this German freak.

Curtly i nodded as I stood up to take a cold shower.

"And about the girl you mentioned a week ago...", I halted in my steps as I heard him. He smirked watching me stopping in mid. I raised my brows at him asking the reason of mentioning her between our conversation.

"Are you hitting on her or what Ritter? I can see you following someone at night.", hmm... keeping eyes on me. This man is a bigger follower.

"Stalking people's, are we doing it Adam?", I can see his lips curving up listening to me and he punched the blue leather roughly as he replied to me with an amused tone.

"Stalking is a romantic walk , two people's do and only one is concious about it and I don't stalk people, I just keep my one eye on them. Ritter!", My lips curved up listening to him, I am not wrong when I said, we are similar in most things.

"That girl is mine, so make sure to stay away from her, Adam." My voice was hard and tough, I gave him a quick look as I glared at him for a second and then left the room.