All hell breaks loose

Dallas: So, you're saying my girl is lying?

Julius: Absolutely! I just asked if she wanted to hang out and she agreed. She's the one who suggested coming here and she started undressing first. Nathan can back me up!

Dallas: Nathan, you KNEW about this?

Nathan: Man, I did know, but honestly, we had no clue she was seeing someone until you asked me about her. That's why I lied about not seeing her.

Dallas: I'm done with this.

Dallas strides over to Julius and lands a heavy punch on his chest. Julius retaliates with a punch to Dallas' face, giving him a shiner. Nathan rushes in, trying to separate them, while Taylor watches, stunned.

Nathan: Stop, man, it's not his fault!

Dallas: Fuck you, Nathan.

Julius: No, fuck you!

Julius lifts Dallas and throws him to the ground.

Julius: Your anger should be directed at your broad of a girl there, not me.

Taylor: A 'broad'? I wasn't just a 'broad' when you were into me!

Julius: That's all you were, I just thought better of you for a moment.

Julius spits on the ground and walks out to the front yard, taking deep breaths to cool off.

Nathan rolls his eyes and follows Julius.

Nathan: Man, I'm sorry. I tried to reach out, you didn't respond.

Julius: It's cool, I should've listened to your advice. I lost my head when she appeared, looking all irresistible and shit.

Nathan: Man, you crack me up. We all make mistakes. Let's get that Uber.

Julius: Yeah let's get the hell out of here.

Nathan and Julius's ride pulled up quick, and they hopped in, heading home. When they got there, they found Katy and Anastasia passed out on the sofa. Nathan scooped up Katy and carried her up to her bed, while Julius did the same with Anastasia, tucking her in next to Katy. After that, Nathan crashed in his room, and Julius hit the sack in the guest room.

Come morning, at 8 a.m., Mrs. Williams summons everyone for breakfast.

Mrs. Williams: Kids, breakfast's on the table!

But everyone's in deep sleep and can't hear Mrs. Williams, so she climbs the stairs, taps on their doors, and rouses them for breakfast. Katy and Anastasia head down first, followed by the boys.

Mrs. Williams: Morning, dear.

Katy: Oh, hey... I mean, good morning, Mom.

Mrs. Williams: How you doing today?

Katy: Really good, just starving.

Mrs. Williams: Well, that's what I like to hear. Let's get you and the little one fed. Take a seat, and morning, boys—grab a chair.

Katy was wary of her mom's kindness, not wanting to get her hopes up in case her mood flipped soon.

Mrs. Williams: How'd the rest of your night go?

Anastasia: Super chill. Katy and I had a movie and snack marathon until we knocked out.

Nathan: It was alright. Julius and I checked out a bonfire, but it turned wild quick, so we headed back and zoomed out as well. How about you, Mom? Sleep okay?

Mrs. Williams: Sounds like you all had quite the evening, huh? I slept great, thanks for asking. Got work soon, but I wanted to whip up a nice warm breakfast for y'all first.

Julius: Well, Mrs. Williams, your cooking is always appreciated. You know I love it.

Mrs. Williams: Aw, thank you, hon. I didn't become a chef for no reason. I'll catch up with you all later. Bye, make sure to lock up for me.

Nathan: Alright, bye, Mom.

Katy: So spill the tea, what happened last night? We saw an Instagram story of you two fighting.

Julius: Yeah, about that...

Nathan: Julius hooked up with Taylor, and her crazy boyfriend Dallas went ballistic when he found out. We didn't know she had a man, and things got intense for Julius.

Julius: Dude!

Nathan: Oops, my bad.

Katy: Wait, hold on. You had sex with Taylor?

Julius: No, it wasn't like that. We were just fooling around, nothing more.

Anastasia, feeling sad and jealous: I gotta go, you guys. See you later at the gender reveal.

Katy: Wait, why?

Anastasia walks out the front door to walk home.

Nathan: What's up with her?

Katy: I have no idea. Let's just eat and relax until then.

Julius: I should probably head out too. I need to shower and take care of a few things at home.

Nathan: Alright, stay safe, dude.

Katy: Later, Julius.

Nathan: Looks like it's just us now.

Katy: Yeah, I think I'm gonna catch up on some sleep.

Nathan: Same here, I could use some more shut-eye.