Chapter 2 (tag 2/2)

As Aguni struggled to rise to his feet, the tagger delivered a swift kick to his face, sending him crashing back down to the ground.m

With determination in his eyes, Karube abruptly stormed towards the tagger, seizing his knife and repeatedly thrusting it into the tagger's back.

Caught off guard, the tagger retaliated by forcefully grabbing Karube and hurling him aside, causing him to collide with the wall before collapsing onto the floor.

Regaining his composure, Karube's gaze locked onto the tagger as he withdrew a menacing machete.

Fear surged through Karube's veins, compelling him to swiftly regain his footing, desperate to avoid being slashed.

Karube skillfully evaded a series of attacks, but his luck ran out as he was forcefully pressed against the wall, the sharp blade of the machete slicing into his side.

A pained groan escaped Karube's lips as he felt the chilling touch of the metal tearing through his flesh.

Aguni's gaze locked onto the distressing sight, fueling his determination.

Reacting swiftly, he propelled himself upright, soaring through the air and delivering a fierce kick that sent the tagger tumbling away from Karube, who crumpled to the ground, clutching his side in agony.

Arisu continued his search for the safe zone, pausing momentarily to gather his thoughts.

"Think," he whispered to himself. Suddenly, a memory flashed in his mind, prompting him to rise and lean over the building's barrier.

He peered at the door where he had rescued the mysterious man in the hat. "Why would he shoot from such a distance?" Arisu pondered aloud.

Then, a realization struck him, and he sprinted towards the door.

Upon reaching the corridor, he encountered a guy with blonde hair already heading towards it.

"Figured it out too, huh?" the guy remarked. "Yeah, the safe zone is in here," Arisu confirmed.

With hesitant anticipation, Arisu placed his hand on the doorknob, preparing to open it.

The blonde guy stared at him, urging him to proceed. "Why was he chasing us?" Arisu questioned.

"He could have just waited," he added.

"Guess there's something we don't know," the blonde guy replied. Pulling out his phone, he revealed that there were only three minutes remaining.

"But,there's not much time left," he warned.

Arisu nodded, refocusing his attention on the door.

"Three minutes remaining" The voice echoed, reminding them of the dwindling time.

Slowly, Arisu began to open the door, stealing a glance at the blonde guy beside him before stepping inside.

As they entered, they were greeted by a dimly lit room.

Arisu, followed closely by the blonde guy, approached a black door within the apartment.