'Ah it all makes sense now' Natsu thought. Jude was a bizarre control freak now. All the rumors Natsu hear of him are true, and the King is trying so hard to save face but everyone can see through the cracks. Funnily enough he had scheduled a meeting with Jude for later tonight, he wasn't sure how to confront the man about the matter however. Maybe Lucy could help to ease his stress.

=======================

Lucy spent the rest of her afternoon picking fruits from the garden. Even though the garden was castle property her father never entered the lush garden since this death of her mother. Perhaps it reminded him too much of her late mother who spent everyday out in this garden.

Natsu plagued her mind, she wondered if he hated her. Her cheeks went red at the thought of him in the hot springs. Their relationship was so innocent as children. She sighed reminiscing of the simpler times.

=======================

Natsu watched Lucy from a distance as she rinsed off some peaches. She didn't seem to notice him yet. He observed her delicate movements as she cleaned the fruits. It was almost bizarre to see her so grown up now, he was sure it was the same for her too. She looked so beautiful simply cleaning fruits, just the sight of the angel made his heart throb.

Lucy finally noticed she was being spied on a bit too late. "N-Natsu" she breathed out softly. Her brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight, Natsu was sure he was looking at a real angel in this moment. She wore a rose pink dress with small pink flowers embroidered in it.

"Hey" he muttered quietly not wanting to scare her away. He didn't want things to be awkward between the two of them but that was kind of unavoidable when he had his cock buried between her thighs just hours ago. She looked down embarrassedly as Natsu made way to her kneeling form. He grabbed a peach from her basket and took a big bite from it not breaking his sight from the pretty girl.

"Don't be like that with me", he said smoothly whilst clutching her chin. She finally met his fierce gaze. Lucy wasn't sure if Natsu hated her or not, but she was sure of one thing. He wanted her. And she wanted him too, more than she would ever admit. That's why when he softly kissed her no words were exchanged. She moaned sweetly into his mouth as he kissed her pillowy lips.

"Lucy" he spoke in a raspy tone. He gripped her hips firmly before deepening the kiss. The kiss was sweet and sticky from the peach. Natsu broke the kiss observing Lucy's flushed face. Her wispy lashes cast shadows on her face as she nervously chewed on her bottom lip. Natsu licked his lips at the sight of her.

"About earlier..." he started, "I'm sorry don't think I'm mad at you. I'm just upset about what's happened to you."

Lucy met his gaze but didn't say anything.

"Who did it Lucy. I'll promise I'll kill them, I just need to be sure." She simply shook her head at his persistence. Natsu stared at her for a moment before responding. "I have an idea who it is anyways." He muttered

"Who?"

"Your father." Her lack of a reply told him everything.

"Don't kill him." Lucy retorted. "All you'll do is start another war."

He already knew this, and in all honesty he was sick and tired of war. Natsu quickly scoped out the scenery before whispering to her "Who says anyone has to know who killed him. A little poison will do the trick. After we get married of course."