𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

You woke up almost immediately and were drenched in sweat. You had to catch your breath before you could even try to get back up again.

Fainting was not as calming as suffocation. And when you were suffocated in the real world you had gotten into that situation by fighting back.

He was touching and you went to scream for help. He was strong and you were helpless. His hands around your throat it was a sweet relief when you finally blacked out.

But that's all beside the point.

You sat in this library, on this soft couch, staring out the window. The library itself was all three levels, completely walled off. The only entrance and exit being the double doors that lead directly into the living room.

The window was almost just as tall, styled in an old gothic church stained glass kind of way. With out the colors. It was crystal clear and you could see the night sky the stars, and it was a half moon shining down on you.

You turned to see the doors closed, when you were in here with Masky, they were open.

Did he leave you here? And close those doors? I mean, no body really came in here regardless, much to busy with other things to read.

After a while of just a bit of rest, you got up. As you went to leave you grabbed the door handle and... it's locked. What? Why is it locked?

Oh it doesn't matter, you'll just sleep in here tonight.

You turned back around and layed down on the couch. Your eyes stay open as you stare out that gorgeous window. You couldn't think about much. Your neck was sore from the attack, and more than likely bruised.

You sigh and trace your finger around it, sensitive to the touch.

For some odd reason, your mind began to wonder. It started with the recall of how Masky choked you out. And it lead on to, just about everything.

How would he treat his girlfriend if he had one? Would he be just as toxic? Yea probably, he's a god damn asshole. If he's so violent on a day to day bases, would he be soft in bed? Or maybe he's a sadist?

What if... what if he were to touch you like that. Look at you in that matter? God you hated him but, it'd be fun. To mess with him, to anger him, just to be thrown around and fucked like a damn toy.

What did he look like when he's jealous and not just being a prick? Would he punish you for it? Or would he beat the other person? What if it isn't jealousy and it's possessiveness? Maybe he's the stalker type.

As you were thinking your eyes began to drift shut. Slowly they closed and you were fast asleep.

————

Masky's POV~

I watch her move from the couch over to the door. I locked it for a reason.

It's my fault she passed out, I needed to keep an eye on her and I didn't want her to find me standing over her in her room.

She moves back to the couch and only when there's a light snore, I come out of my hiding spot.

'What's going on in that pretty little head of yours'

I push her hair behind her ear and lay a soft kiss on her forehead. When I choked her earlier, there was something she did that looked like second nature. Something I'm sure she didn't realize was happening.

She smiled at me. Not sweetly, not in an innocent way. Like she got what she wanted. It made me squeeze harder, the look on her face made it feel like she won. I could make her world hell and she fucking grinned.

"Mmm.." she let out a soft noise and rolled over, away from me. No. I don't like that. Turn back.

I sighed, I'm just happy she woke up. I best leave now before she does again. I walk up to the library doors and unlock them with a skeleton key. I really should've given it to her when she became my authority but as long she doesn't know it exists it'll be fine.

One day you will be mine.