Chapter 25

Your POV

I watch as Bunny and Jack go at each other. Sandy was beside me watching when Tooth and North started going after each other a few moments ago. I just have to say that it was hilarious.

"Hey Sandy, want to go to the Myths and Legend Mall with me?" I asked, since we had nothing else to do. He gave me a smile in which was his way of saying 'yes'. I put on some cloths and me and Sandy headed over to the mall. 

We went into a few stores and got a couple of things. After we was done, I had ended up with 10 new shirts, 3 new pants, and a new handbag.

Sandy just got a pair of some sweet looking sunglasses that made him look like he was a undercover spy. It suited him to be honest. When we got back to the pole, the entire workshop was a complete mess. 

"I think its tie to tell them Sandy." I say putting my bags down. Him taking his glasses off. The guardians was still fighting each other but thanks to me I got their attention with Sandy's help of course. 

All the guardians that was fighting stopped and just looked at us with a blank expression. 

"Guys, me and Sandy done that stuff to you. Jack with the eggs and Bunny with the froze over cove. I honestly don't know what Sandy did although." I say pointing to Sandy. He just put his index finger to his move showing us he wouldn't tell. 

"Wait you guys did that stuff?!" They all exclaimed. They all looked at each other for a moment then looked back at us with a evil grin plastered on all their faces.

"Guys?" I asked worriedly. I signaled Sandy that we may need to leave, and quick at that. All the guardians came flying towards us until Sandy and I combined our powers and made a barrier so we could escape. We flew as fast as we could and far as we could. 

About and Hour later, we lost them and me and Sandy stopped and rested in a clearing of a forest.

"Well that was close." I sigh, sitting against the tree trunk. Sandy nods his head in approval.

"But it was funny." I say giggling a bit. Sandy returned the favor but with a silent laugh. 

We sat there for awhile talking about random stuff until we heard a evil, sinister laugh. Me and Sandy immediately got up in a battle stance ready to fight.

"Who's there?!" I yell into the forest. 

"Your worst nightmare." The voice said. I realized it was Pitch, but I realized to late he struck Sandy in his upper bicep. Sandy was always the slowest at dodging, but quick with attacks. He fell to the ground clenching his bicep. The evil proscenia disappeared as I kneeled down to Sandy. When he revealed his wound to me, I was terrified. 

Black sand was about to cover his entire body if I didn't get him to North in time. I picked Sandy up and rushed back to the pole.

When I bursted through the doors all the guardians eyes fell on me with mischief in their eyes, but turned to sorrow when they saw Sandy, and rushed over.

"What happened?" North asked taking Sandy from my arms. All I had to do his say one name that I hated the most.

"Pitch."

/\/\/\/\/\/\

WILL SANDY BE OKAY?!

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert