Chapter 7

1 Week Later

Your POV

Its been a week since I and Jack started dating. Just yesterday he had to leave for a few days to bring snow to some parts to the world. I miss him, but you know he has a responsiblity for the children and I can understad that. The rest of the guardians had busniess to do at the Myth Council, so they would be gone for a few days too. So it was just me, the yetis, and the little elves at the North Pole. I trained, helped the yetis with some of the toys, baked, and I went back to the forest I had awoken to just clear my mind and relax. When I got back to the North Pole I went to North's office to check his list for him while he was away. 

"Okay done with the lists and as always Jack is at the top of the Naughty List. No wait, he is the Naughty List." I giggled at my own little joke. Jack. I start to fiddle with your necklace Jack got me and had a brillant idea. I would make him a gift before he got back.

"What should I make him though?" I said to myself. Jack doesn't really like anything other than you, the guardians, and the children. His hobbies included making snow and goofing off. Pondering on what to get him I try to recall what he says and put 2 and 2 together.

"I've got it." I say. "I'll get make a neckalce for him the connects with this necklace." I say proudly. I start to design the necklace. After maybe an 1hour or so I get finished and go get Phil the yeti to help me. He is North's best yeti he has so he is my second opition. My first was North, but he is gone. I show Phil the design and nods. He told me he will go get the materials in this weird language, but I knew what he was saying. 

The design of the necklace was the North Star that fits into my moon necklace he made me. I hope he likes it.

3 Days Later

Me and Phil finished the necklace when North and the others got back. I showed North what I made for him and he said that Jack will love it. I have wrapped the necklace in a blue box with a white bow on it.  Once I finished the wrapping Jack finally got back.

"(y/n)! I'm back." Jack yelled through out the workshop. I put the little box in my pocket and flew towards him knocking him down.

"Jack! I've missed you so much!" I say kissing him. Once I stopped kissing him thats when I noticed I was straddling him on the floor. I started to float up to let him up. 

"Here." I say handing the little blue box. he looked at me suprised,but took the gift. He started to unwrap it revealing the necklace.

"Thank You (y/n). This is awesome." He says hugging me. He puts it on.

"Also look. I made some adjustments." I said steeping closer holding mine and his neckalce's close together showing him how they connect.

"Wow. (Y/n) this is amazing." Jack says pulling me closer to him by wrapping his hands around my waist. I did the same with my hands and wrapped them around his neck.

"Well I guess I win the best girlfriend ever award right?" I say smirking. Jack chuckled and kissed me. I kissed him back. Everytime we kissed I could taste mint. It was refreshing. When we parted I shoved snow in his face.

"SNOWBALL FIGHT!" I yell. I start to get a bunch of snow forming and got some of the yetis to help me. Jack did the same. We got about 5 minutes in to the snowball fight when North came in.

"What is going on here?" He asked. Me and Jacked looked at each other scared of what he might do.

"If this is a snowball fight...I SHALL WIN!" North yells. Being suprised and shocked North got me and Jack square in the face. We continued having the snowball fight until I decided it end it. I started to float and make a bunch of other snowballs float with. I shot my hands in front of my body and made the snowballs fly at North and Jack. When they looked up it was a giant wave of snowball right at them. They got buried. When they came to the surface with only their heads sticking out I started to laugh my head off. They glared at me, but then started to laugh to.

"Well Jack looks like you got beat at your own game." North says.

"It seems like I have." Jack say.

"Love you baby." I say to him able to calm myself down. I helped North out first then I got Jack out. When I dug his body out I reached my hand out to help him. When he took it he pulled me down into the snow with him and got on top of me.

Jack's POV

When I pulled her down and got on top of her I kissed her. I start to feel warm inside when ever we kiss. When we stopped I saw how beauitful the snow made her (h/c) hair stand out. And especially her (e/c) eyes. I helped her up out of the snow and we dusted ourselves off while North made the yetis clean up the snow. Me and (y/n) walked back to her room. She went an dgot changed into her pjs since it was getting late. I just took off my sweatshirt revealing my torso. When she came out she was wearing a over sized jumper with some shorts (the picture). I saw her blush a little bit when she saw me.

"Like what you see?" I say smirking at her. 

"Maybe." She stated smirking. She went over to the bed and layed down. I layed down with her and we started to cuddle. 

"Love you Jack." She whispered.

"Love you too Snowflake." 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry for not updating I was really busy.

Lots of Love

-Invader