Chapter 19

Your POV

After a few hours of playing with Jamie and doing our jobs of what me and Jack was suppose to do, it started to get late. After we dropped Jamie off back at his house, we head back to North's place.

"Dang I'm so *yawn* sleepy, I'm heading to bed." I say.

"Okay, I'll be up there in a minute okay, I've got to talk to North real quick." Jack says.

"Oh and Jack, I broke that spell with the kiss thing." I say.

"What?! Why?!" Jack exclaims.

"Goodnight Jack." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek and heading to bed. Giggling at the thought of Jack's reaction.

Jack's POV

I'm kinda ticked at the spell being broken of (y/n), but I don't mind that much. I headed over to North's office, he said he needed to talk to me about something.

*knock, knock*

"Come in." I hear North say from the inside of his office.

"Hey North, you wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Ah, Jack, yes. I was going to tell you about the surprise training we will compress on (y/n) tomorrow morning. Starting tomorrow, all the guardians will communes in surprise attacks on each others for training." North stated. 

"Wait, so your saying, that every guardian will be ambushing each other at any time?!" I stated.

"Yep, and don't tell (y/n), until after she beats us, or if she beats us at the ambush tomorrow morning alright." North said.

"Yea okay. I'm going to go to bed then. Come get me in the morning before (y/n) alright, I always wake up after her. Okay?" I asked North.

"Alright Jack. You will need the rest." North says. 

I exit North's office and head over to mine and (y/n)'s room. To finally go to sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry its short. Next chapter will be extra long, that's why I made it short this chapter.

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert