Requested :-)

This was too long to put in the title, but the beaut @idkcashx requested this. This preference is when you're adopted and he doesn't like you, but saves you from your abusive boyfriend! I'm going to try my best, I'm not that good at writing. Enjoy ;) also in just going to do two of the boys because this would be a super long preference if I did all of them.
-
Luke (age 16) :
You knew you were adopted ever since you were 5. But that didn't matter. As long as you had a loving family. You have two, sweet, older brothers. Two great parents. And, then there's Luke. You didn't think he liked you very much. Every time you were in eyesight of him, he would give you a glare. You always wondered what you did, but the explanation never came. You have a "boyfriend". And when you say "boyfriend", that means a dude that won't let you break up with him and forces you to call him "your boyfriend". You tried to break up with your "boyfriend", Josh, along time ago when you caught him in bed with another woman. When you told him that you guys were done, he slapped you. He's always beaten you since. You want to get help, but Josh threatened you.

You just got back from Josh's house. He didn't go as hard on you. Only left a couple bruises on you legs, stomach, arms, and he left busted lip with a bruised cheek. You put up your hood of your jacket to try to cover up your bruise. You went inside your safe home and walked into the living room. You were almost to the stairs when you bumped into someone.

"Y/N? Is that you? Why are you out so late?" Luke picked you up from the ground.

"I-I, Uh, I'm sorry." You tried to rush up the stairs, but Luke pulled you back.

You wince at the touch of his grip on a bruise.

"Y/N. What's wrong with your cheek? It looks bruised." Luke lightly brushed his hand over your cheek.

"Oh, that, it's nothing. I just fell?" The last part came out like a question.

"Josh did this, didn't he." A tear slipped down Luke's face.

How did he know? How does he even know Josh? How does he know I have a boyfriend? All these thoughts ran through your head.

"C'mon, let's go get you cleaned up." Luke took you into the bathroom and treated your bruises, cuts, etc.

He explained how he knew that Josh is the one who's doing this and everything else you've been wondering.

"I'm going beat that bastard to a pulp, then call the police." Luke shakes his head.

"Why are you helping me? I thought you hated me." You look down at the floor.

"Y/N, babe. I would never hate you. It's just, when we adopted you, it was all about you. I wasn't like the baby anymore."

"Says the one who's in a famous band." You smile.

"Shut up! It's different." He smiles back.

"I love you Luke." You look at him.

Luke kisses your forehead, "I love you too, sis."

-
Michael (age 18) :
Michael wasn't very fond of you becoming a family member. Karen adopted you when you were 14 years old. So, of course you new that you were adopted. But that didn't bother you. What bothered you is that you've been apart of their family for about 4 years and Michael barely even made eye contact with you. Sometimes he would make small conversation, but he was mainly forced to by your guys' mother.

You've been hiding a secret for a while now. You had a boyfriend named Toby. Well, he made you call him your boyfriend. Toby was your stepbrother by marriage when you were with your birth mother. Toby was the one to abuse you for years. You thought you got away from him, but somehow, he found you. I guess these are the perks of being a sister of a famous band member.

Toby had called you over to "hangout". "Hangout" meant that you're going to probably clean his apartment and then getting a beating. Before you could open the door to leave, Michael stopped you.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Toby's." You stated.

"You're not going to Toby's anymore." Michael pulls you closer to him.

"Why not? And why does Toby concern you?"

"I looked at your information before you were put up for adoption. It says your stepbrother abused you. And his name was Toby. It showed a picture and it looked a lot like him. I know he's still abusing you." A tear slips down your face.

"Why would it matter. You don't like me anyways." You look at the floor.

"Y/N, I don't hate you. It's just you kinda came into our family at a bad time. I just wasn't ready to not be the only child anymore." He makes you look at him.

"I'm going to put Toby in jail and no one will ever hurt you again. I love you sis."

You smile at your older brother, "I love you too, you asshole."

~

Hope this was okay☺️ like I said many times before, I suck at writing😂 thanks for reading❤️