You have a crush on another member ((Cashton))

Calum (age-4) (crush-Luke)
Calum and all the other boys were at your house. You were sitting on the kitchen table playing with your barbies.

"Aye! Mate back off! These are my cheese sticks!" You heard Michael scream.

"Well I want some! Where did you get them?!" Yelled another voice. Luke.

"I'm not telling you." Michael scoffs.

"Fine! I'll find them myself!" Luke yells once again.

You giggle to yourself at how childish these boys are. You stop giggling when you hear someone's footsteps come near you. Soon Luke comes through the door, smiling at you.

"Hey sweetie! I need to ask you something..." You scoot over so Luke could sit beside you.

"Do you know where the cheese sticks are?" He asked you.

You smiled and nodded. You get up with Luke following. You open the fridge and point to the cheese packet.

"Aha! Thanks sweets!" Luke grabs the cheese sticks and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

You started to develop a crush on Luke after that little kiss on the cheek. And who knew, that it all started with him asking where the cheese sticks are.
-
You told Calum about your crush on Luke and then Calum told him. The boys once again came over. You were more excited to see Luke though. You past the other boys and jumped on Luke.

"Hi Lukey." You blushed.

"Hey there sweets." He gives you a kiss on the cheek which cause you to blush more.

You knew this was the right time to ask Luke to be your boyfriend. So, that's what you did.

"Lukey, will you pleaseeeeeeee be my boyfriend." You put on your puppy dog face that Calum taught you how to do.

Luke looked shocked at first, but then gave you a smile.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend!" Luke gives you a bear hug and then kisses your forehead.

"I approve your relationship!" Calum cheered.

"Awe! No fair! I wanted to date Y/N!" Michael pouted.

"Yeah!" Ashton agreed.

"Back off fellas! This lil' one is all mine." Luke says, making you blush once more.

~
Ashton (age 11) (crush- Michael)
You've always had a crush on Michael since you first met him. You loved his sense of humor, his colored hair, and his love for video games and pizza. You sat in your room doodling hearts around Michael's name. You daydreaming came to a stop when your older brother spoke.

"Hey Y/N! Whatcha drawing there?" He steals the paper you've been drawing on.

"Ashton! Give it back please!" You reached up for it, but it was too late.

He smirked evilly at you.

"I'm telling Michael!" He tried to run out of the room, but you pull him back.

"Please don't tell him!" You begged him.

Ashton looks at you for a moment, "okay, on one condition."

You nod your head telling your annoying brother to go on.

"You have to clean my room."

You shrugged think how bad it could be. You nod to your brother and stick out your hand.

"Deal?" You ask him.

"Deal."
-
Turns out his room was like a tornado passed threw there. But you didn't care. As long as your embarrassing secret was never told to anyone.

~
Okay now this was bad😂 I'll do Luke and Michael's preference but only if you guys want me too. And thanks for the favorites and the sweet comments❤️