Sudha Ji looked at Avayan and said, "What is this? Who are you and why are you entering my house like this? Get up right now and go out from here."

Avayan started laughing evilly at Sudha Ji's words and said, "What is that Mata ji, 'Avayan Singh Rathore' comes as per his own will and goes as per his own will."

Sudha Ji said angrily, "This is my house here only my wish prevails, that is why get up and go out from here".

Avayan stared at her laughing evilly and then stood from his place and started moving towards Vikas.

Whereas Vikas got scared seeing him coming towards him and started retreating.

Avayan came near Vikas and staring at him, took out his gun and placed it on Vikas's forehead and said with emphasis on his words,
"To ab batayiye Mata Ji, kiski marji chalegi, thok dun?"

“Now tell me Mata Ji, whose wish will prevail, should I shoot him”??

Sudha Ji and Vikas got very scared after seeing the gun and Vikas's breath got stuck in his throat and he said in fear, "No... No... No please".

Sudha Ji came running and held Avayan's hand and stopped him. "No... don't shoot, what are you doing? Who are you? What have we done to you?"

Avayan moved his gun away from Vikas's forehead and turned back and said, "Shehhh, Just only because of this, you became like this. Tututu...".

Vikas and Sudha Ji were looking at Avayan with shock. Fear was clearly visible on their face. Both of their throats were feeling dry due to fear.

Avayan further said in his stern voice, "You are very fond of torturing people right? So now let me tell you what is the real torture".

"Don't worry, I will not kill you", He added.

Then coming very close to Sudha Ji and Vikas and staring at them with wide eyes and said, " I will just torment you. So much, so that you will regret on your birth. So much, so that you will hate life and love death".

Sudha Ji and Vikas are very scared, they do not understand what is happening to them. Before both of them could say anything,

Avayan putted a silencer on his gun and shot Vikas on his foreleg. Vikas and Sudha Ji screamed. Vikas sat there in pain and started screaming even louder.

Seeing this condition of Vikas, Sudha Ji had tears in her eyes and she sat near Vikas and said while crying, "Vikas...Vikas, Vikas".

Hearing such screams of Vikas and Sudha Ji, Asha got very scared and quickly got up from her room and came to the hall.

She saw that seven to eight people were standing in front and one man had a gun in his hand from which smoke was still coming out.

And Vikas was sitting in front of him holding his leg and screaming in pain, she understands that Vikas got shot. She quickly came to Vikas and said "Bhai.. Bhai you, are you fine".

Then looking at Avayan and crying, she said, "Who are you and why are you killing my brother?"

Avayan did not respond to Asha's words nor was he bothered by her tears.

He gestured to his men and said, "Take him from here and lock him in a dungeon just like these people did Ni-"., Avayan stopped midway and then paused a bit and added, "And yes, give him food and water only after every two days so that he remains alive but in pain."

Two of his body guards came and picked up Vikas and took him away from there. Vikas cried and shouted, "Leave me, where are you taking me... Maa, stop them, leave me."