dare to steal her ..

Start from the beginning

Jimin : you have also come here for what I have come for ..huh? (Smirk )

Tae : wha..what ye..yeh yeh..(nervous )

Jk look at them with frown

Jk : ayee what you both are talking about huh? Tell me ..

Jimin look at tae and then at jk and say...

Jimin :  WE come hare to steal your girlfriend from you ..(smirk )

He say making tae tance more ..making jk and yn shock ...

Jk : hehe m..my girlfriend ?

Jimin nod happily ..

Jk : and who say that I'm have a gf ..?

Tae gulp and started to escape slowly  but  stop hearing jimin word ...

Jimin : tae he told me  today that you have girlfriend .. and she is also come here at your office ..(smirk ) so come here to ask her out in front  of you (smirk )

Hearing this jungkook immediately look at tae with angry....

Tae ...

Tae : hehehe (laugh nervously )

Jk : and whats my GF name ? Did he also say name ...( He say glaring at tae )

Jimin : ooo yes her name Ahh (think )oo yes her name is Yn..

Jk : What .. (he say and look at yn in shock who was also giving face expression )

He turn his head to tae and run behind him making tae eyes wine he also run in cabin with fair ...
.

He turn his head to tae and run behind him making tae eyes wine he also run in cabin with fair

Jk : YOU COME HERE  ( shout while runing behind him )

Tae : noo sorry I was just Kidding WITH HIM I did not know he take it a seriously LeAVE..  me now ...Ahahah (shouting while running )

And jimin and yn just looking at them done face ...

Jk catch tae and grab his hand hold him from behind tae try to free himself but no use ..jk smack tae head and twist his hand more tightly ...