drink blood

On the other hand

Y/n mom dad sitting in sofa  while crying looking at their daughter pic

Y/n mom:  why God did this to my daughter she did nothing wrong . She my innocent child why she left us (crying )

Yn dad put his hand on his wife shouder while comforting her . He also want to cry his heart out but he have to be strong for his wife for his family .

Y/n dad : please do..don't cry . I konw whatever happens to our daughter is wrong . Our daughter not deserve this . But we cant change fact . ( Say with heavy heart )

Y/n mom: but wh...why on..only our daughter ...(crying )

Yn brother was also there crying starding beside them .

He also lost his sister who laugh with him fight with him scold him .support him . He just cant believe his just lost his sister. Who alway stand with him wherever he need her help.

Y/n dad: dot..don't cry now . I will not leave them who did to our daughter .police say that that night a thief rob her and then kill her . ( A tear lest his eyes while saying )

Y/n mom : did police frond that thief ?

Yn/dad look down and say

Y/n dad : noo not yet they said they  are trying to finding that thief . Dont worry we will gave our daughter justice .

Y/n mom wipe her tear and say

Y/n mom : hmm but I pray my  daughter is happy wherever she is .I realy miss her .I miss her bubly smile . I miss her vo..voice .. plea...please god take care of my angle ..( say while silently crying )

Y/n brother: don't cr..cry mo...mom ple....please ..

Y/n dad : yehh now don't cry ok ..

Then they hear door ring ..

Y/n dad : I go and cheak

Y/n dad open the door and boiling in anger when he see  the parson ...

Y/n dad : YOU... What are you doing here ? What do you want NOW..( angry tone )

.....

Back in jk house ...

Jk and y/n come to his house nad jk throw his body on sofa with tired he rest his head in back and looked at y/n who was standing beside a sofa looking at him he again closed his eyes and say ...

Jk: aHhhhh I'm very tired . My leg is hurting aHhahah..

Y/n: yehhh because of walking  this long ...( She say while her both hand on her chest )

Jk open his eyes and say ...

Jk: because of walking Huh? BECAUSE of runing ... I run because you ....

Y/n : I did not tell you to run .I'm was not about to eat you . Your the one who runing from me ( done face )

Jk: yehh cause your runing behind me that's why ....

Y/n: ooo come on leave that topic .
Jk get up from sofa and say

Jk : okay.... I'm hungry make something for me till then I take shower ok...

Y/n in mind : why I feel like I'm his wife huh.. the way he ordering  to make food ...ahh this boy...

Y/n: o...ok you take shower

Jk was about to go but he turn his head to y/n and say..

Jk: look I'm taking a shower so please DONT come inside ok ...I hope you remember my conditions right ...