miss her ..

Jungkook : I hate you ...

After sometime ....someone open the door and come inside the living room and saw him sleeping in clod floor being mess ... She wine her eyes and immediately run to him knees down on floor beside him and tap his cheek to wake him up ...

? : Jung

....? : Jung..jungkook ...wake up jungkook ple..(tear left her eyes ) please ...

He slowly open his eyes and look at her and smile with pain ...

Jungkook : Aa..aarti ... ( And he again crying while holding her hand ) she left me ..Aarti she left me...

She wine her eyes when she touch his  hot hands ..he have a high fever .. she also saw his bloody hand..she immediately put her palm on his forehead to check ....

AARTI : jungkook you have high fever..and your hand is  ..(sobe ) blooding.. please  come ...chan..change your cloth ...

Jungkook : NOoo don't touch me

Jungkook : NOoo don't touch me ...( He push her hand and look away from her )

Aarti : Jung..jungkook please ..come ...( She say in  her tear )

She say and take his hand and help him to get up ..he did not argue back and get up from floor for spot from her ....he shunbled on his feel but Aarti hold him before he fall..she take his hand and put on her shoulder ..and with other hands she hold his waist .. she take him to his room and layed down him on bed ...and stare at his face who his still haft sleep ..

Aarti : jungkook chan..change your cloth ..( seriouse face  she say and take  the cloth and wipe around his hand to stop blooding ..)

Jungkook : Noo I don't want to ..leave me alone ..( in sleepy voice )

Aarti sigh and went to wardrobe  and take his cloth and walk to him ..

Aarti : jungkook get up and change ..or you want me to help to..you ..

Jungkook : NOooo Don't YOU Dare to TOUCH Me...I will change by myself ..

He say with sleepy eyes and take his cloth ...