He lost Her ..

(Please play a song 👆👆)

Jk : what you did TAEHYUNG ....what you did....( Crying )

Tae make confused face and say

Tae make confused face and say ...

Tae : jungkook what do you mean..huh ? Your the one who told me to get ride of her .now your saying WHY I did this to her huh ( angry )

Jungkook just keep crying hearing his word ...

Tae : jungkook she is ghost ..and she have to leave this world ....( Looking at jk deeply )

Jk : NOOoo she is no...not ghost ..she is angel ..(sobbed ) m...my angel.... ( Crying )

Tae : WHAT... Jung... ( His word cut )

Jk : I ha..have to save her ..I won't.le..let anything ha...happen to HER...( Crying )

Saying that jungkook run out of the his house like a mad person this make tae eyes wine and he also start runing behind him with worried and scared face while calling jungkook name ...

Tae : JUNGKOOK.... STOP... Please...( Running behind him )

But jk did not listen tae word and keep running with barefoot . tear did not stop from his eyes he keep remembering yn face that make him weak . Everyone in road looking at him weirdly . but he did not give a shitt about that ..he just care about yn. think about yn. right now he want her safe. right now he want her beside him he want to hug her tightly and keep her safe in his arms .so that no one take her away from him ...his heart beating fast just by thinking about her ..what if that priest something did to her .SHE NEEd me...I have to protect her ..just that he run fast his foot start to blood little because of keep running with bare foot ....other hand TAe was keep calling his name from behind ....

Tae : STOP jungkook ...( Shouting )

Jk : I ha..have to save h..her taehyung ...(crying ) I hav..have save her...( Crying while shouting )

Tae : jungkook please STOp

Tae : jungkook please STOp... LEAVE HER.....( Tear in his eyes and keep running behind him )

Jk : NEVER... ( Crying )