Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing

Start from the beginning

I sighed and cursed for jumping to conclusions that he was going to hurt me. This is Daniel I'm talking about he would never hurt me. He's the one who took care of me and saved me when no one else bothered. "Nothing...I...I just...nothing." I stuttered.

He stood still. "Cataleya did you think I was going to hurt you?"

I didn't answer and stayed silent hoping he would change the subject or just leave the room. With no luck he pulled me in for a bone crushing hug, his body was warm and his skin was smooth. I wanted to let him hold me like this forever. I knew it was too good to be true. "I would never hurt you. You mean the world to me and I will do anything in my power to protect you. Tonight I made a mistake, it wasn't my fault it was Lucy's."

I stayed silent once more, and broke the hug. The warmth escaped and I felt cold and lonely once more. I wanted to believe him but the pain was too much to bear. I went over to the door and held it open for him. "What about us?" He asked pained.

I stiffened and didn't know how to reply. I was falling for Daniel but dangerous men like him tend to break hearts. I closed the door and turned around to face him I walked over to where he was standing and pushed him against the wall. I put my hands on his belt which held his jeans up, the thought of being this close to him was making me go crazy. I leaned towards him and our lips were inches apart.

"Do you care about me?" I whispered.

He nodded.

"Do you like me?"

He nodded again.

"But do you love me?"

My question surprised him and he leaned even closer our lips in touching distance. He put his hands around my waist trying to pull me closer if that was even possible.

"Yes." He answered in a clear strong voice. I was surprised and shocked that he admitted to having these strong feelings for me. Internally I was screaming in joy but he hurt me too much. He was a player and well...it's a good thing two can play a game.

I smiled at him and looked him dead in the eyes. "It's a shame I don't." My voice came out powerful almost shocking myself with the strength it carried.

He looked taken back and he stiffened. His angel like face was now stone hard and furious. He pushed me away from him which made me lose my balance and trip on the floor. I cursed under my breath and he stormed out of the room slamming the door hard making the windows vibrate.

I heard the front door slam as well and I ran to the window. Daniel got on a black motorcycle, he looked towards my window and I hid against the wall. I heard the bike roar to life and speed away.

I sat on the bed the realisation of losing Daniel was sinking in making my chest ache with a tremendous force. Tears started falling down my cheek and there was no way to stop them. I spent most of the night crying and hating myself for being selfish. After I calmed down I silently sneaked into Daniel's room and packed all my stuff and brought them to Tia's room. Then I packed Tia's belongings but leaving her some clothes for the next day. After everything was packed I set the alarm and sent Shaggy the address. I wrote Paris a letter telling her how grateful I am of her and finally I let myself drift off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the annoying alarm clock. I looked around confused to why I was in Tia's room and everything came back like a lost memory. I sighed and got ready. I wore black skinny jeans with a white top and my favourite leather jacket. I put my black timbs on and put my hair in a high ponytail. I waited till all the boys left the house and went to search for Tia. I looked everywhere with no luck in the end, I found myself standing outside Jack's room. I knocked and waited patiently for the door to open. When Tia opened the door she looked tired and annoyed.