How Percy Found Out She Was a Demigod

Start from the beginning

'Me, a twelve yearld child who already thinks she is a freak, is being gaslit into thinking she is insane and hallucinating? What kind of teaching is that?!'

'I assume they are trying to protect you,' Bruce replied evenly.

'Protect me?!' I shouted furiously. 'How are they protecting me if they're making me think I'm more insane then I already think I am?!'

'Percy, calm down,' Bruce said, he seemed slightly worried. 'I can't answer those questions,' Bruce continued.

'Fine, but you know who my father is. Who is it?'

Bruce sighed, 'I can't say either.'

My shoulders slumped, but at least Bruce wasn't lying to me like two people (are they even people) I knew back at Yancy Academy.

'Well, okay, I'll figure it out later. Right now, I have to head back to my dorm. See you in two nights, B.'

'Wait, Percy. Your mother gave me something because she said that if you ever found out about your heritage, you would need this so that you could fight the monsters,' Bruce stopped me. He walked over to his vault and opened it. Another minute and he returned with a small dagger, around 12 inches, and it was a shimmering bronze colour. The crossguard was made of the same bronze material and the handle was wrapped in leather. The bronze was the same as the sword Chiron gave me. In his left hand was a black belt with a sheath that very clearly was for the dagger.

'Your mother said that your father gave her these in case of an emergency. I got the belt and sheath made to fit the dagger when she gave it to me for safe keeping,' Bruce explained, handing me the weapon.

'Why is this dagger so special?' was what I asked.

Bruce replied, 'It is made of a special metal that can kill monsters.'

I put the dagger in the sheath on the belt, and the belt in my duffle bag. 'Are you sure you can't tell me my godly sperm donor?'

'Yes, but you can figure it out and I may be able to confirm it.'

I nodded, then set about thinking. I immediately crossed off Hera, Artemis, and Zeus. The next I crossed off was Apollo, because I could not shoot with a bow (we tried once). Then I crossed off Dionysus (hate alcohol) and then I crossed of Aphrodite (I wasn't that pretty, as far as I knew). That left Ares, Hermes, Demeter, Athena, Hepheastus, Hades, and Poseidon.

Bruce must've seen the thoughts on my face because he asked, 'What do you like?'

What did I like?

I liked swimming and beaches. I liked water and blue. I loved it when Bruce took me and Dick horseriding for the first time.

Then it all clicked into place.

'Poseidon. He's the god of the sea, isn't he?'

'Yes,' Bruce affirmed.

'Poseidon is my sperm donor.'

'Percy, no. You can't call a god a sperm donor.' Bruce sounded exhausted, so I refrained from pointing out that I had never met this man in my life and I did not want to call some unknown guy my father.

'Fine, but I'm not acknowledging him as my father until I meet the guy.'

'Highly unlikely.'

'Stuck as random guy my mom loved then,' I replied. 'Anyway, I need to get back as it is nearly sunrise in Manhattan. Bye Bruce, and don't tell Dick!'

I waved then ran to the Zeta-tubes, already changed before me and Bruce talked.

AN: Just a fun chapter.

Also, I've got a list of pranks Percy pulled at galas she went to. This is for no reason other than the fact that I feel as though she would want to keep up the chaos at galas after pushing a guy off a balcony—accidentally of course.

2005 (midyear): somehow captured hundreds of snails and released them on the food table.

2005 (new year gala): used a machine usually used to make sparkling water and made sparkling wine.

2006 (early months): released hundreds of spiders and cockroaches everywhere.

2006 (new year gala): hacked into the sprinkler system and turned it on.

2007 (summer (found out and gone on her first quest by now)): she used some Wayne Enterprise (WE) drones to hold seawater and dumped it on like twelve different people (Luthor was one of them).

2008 (early months): made everybody's wine fly out their glasses and ruin their dresses.

2009 (new year gala): there was no prank, which was the prank—everybody was too busy being scared to enjoy the night.

2010 (that one random gala because rich people): managed to get on the chandelier and hang a disco ball—gala was meant to be just rich families, but it turned into a wild party with a bunch of wild cats meowing and clawing things.

2011 (after BoTL): she exploded the toilets.

2011 (new year gala): she got several litres of slime and put it in containers that were held by WE drones, then dumped a litre on one guest (Luthor was once again a main target, except she also released ants on him as rvenge for taking Roy and working with The Light).

2012 (before TLO): she smuggled chocolate milk, wine, seawater, and lemonade into the gala then released it in tiny droplets from above, as well as turned on the sprinkler system—via hacking.

2012 (the rest of the year): was gone because war, returned but didn't go to galas and then was kidnapped by Hera—hasn't gone to a gala in years as she is legally "dead".

Do not question me, or Percy, about why this was important. I just wanted to list the pranks she played at galas purely for fun. Might add more she did in later chapters.

The Young JusticeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara