Could it be that Li Xiang, that fool, forgot his key?

Liu Chuan turned around, somewhat puzzled, to open the door.

To his surprise, standing outside was a unfamiliar boy.

The boy was about 1.75 meters tall, half a head shorter than Liu Chuan. His skin was fair, and his jet-black hair was very neatly groomed. He wore a white shirt paired with light blue jeans, a simple and clean outfit that gave off a refreshing and comfortable vibe.

The boy held a stack of thick reference books in his arms, and he wore a pair of black-framed glasses on his face. Behind the lenses, his eyes looked as clean as if they had been washed with clear water, giving off a scholarly air. He seemed quite academic.

When Liu Chuan met his gaze, he saw his own reflection in the other's eyes.

...Who is this?

Before Liu Chuan could ask, the boy seemed to hesitate for a moment, then gently pushed up his glasses on his nose and asked, "Who are you?"

Liu Chuan: "..."

Even if Liu Chuan was calm, he was almost knocked off balance by the question "Who are you"!

Classmate! You knocked on my door and asked me who I am?

Just as Liu Chuan was about to speak, the boy glanced up at the door number, then earnestly said, "Sorry, wrong floor. I live in 401."

Then, much to Liu Chuan's surprise, he calmly turned around, holding the stack of thick books, and walked away.

Liu Chuan: ".........."

A moment later, the familiar knocking sound echoed again at the dormitory door on the fourth floor.

Knock knock knock...

Knock knock knock...

The repetitive knocking sounded twice, and the door opened. A boy with a smile said, "Zewen, did you forget your key again?"

The boy called Zewen calmly replied, "Yeah, I climbed one floor too few and knocked on the door on the third floor earlier..."

The door closed, cutting off their conversation.

Turns out, he really went the wrong way!

Liu Chuan glanced at the stairs nearby, chuckled helplessly, then turned around and closed the dormitory door.

Later that night, Li Xiang and the others came back very late, looking dejected. Liu Chuan could tell at a glance that they had suffered a heavy defeat in their ranked matches.

Not heeding the advice of the experienced, they suffered losses right before their eyes.

A ten-game losing streak in ranked matches, that's the consequence of giving up treatment!

The three of them gloomily went to bed, and Liu Chuan didn't say much either. He just lay on his bed, wearing earplugs and played a few rounds of Rhythm Master.

When he logged into WeChat, he found a new message in his Moments: "Today at the welcoming event, I met a freshman who's incredibly good at Rhythm Master. Easily hitting combos of over a thousand, playing with him made me almost forget what Rhythm Master even is! Exhaustingly awesome!"

Liu Chuan remembered the enthusiastic girl he met at the train station today, named Jiang Xue, who seemed to be the class monitor of Class 1 in the History Department?

Huh? Isn't she our class monitor?

So, below the message, Liu Chuan replied with a smiley face: "Don't be down, class monitor. Quickly send me this semester's class schedule :)"