Chapter 8

STOP! BEFORE YOU START READING MY NEW CHAPTER!

GET MY FREE BONUS NOW! ONLY FOR THE FIRST 150 SUBSCRIBERS! BE FAST BEFORE OTHERS ARE!

http://wecarebook.com/cecilia/

He reached up and flicked the little scrap of material out of his way. Her beautiful breast was full in his palm, the tight areola and extended nipple making little ripples of sensation against his hand. She moaned and arched her back, pressing her breast more fully into his hand. He freed her other breast and tugged on her nipple, twisting slightly. Natasha's beautiful lips parted and her eyes glazed slightly. He knew she was so close to orgasm it was making her crazy. Just the way he wanted her.

"Good girl, Natasha. But, one little term does not a sailor make. What else do you know about sailing or sailboats?"

She struggled. She felt like crying when she realized that he was not going to go any further. She searched her brain for another term.

"Bridle," she whispered. "When you anchor or tow Bound Beauty you must use a single line to attach to two points. That line is called a bridle."

"Good girl!" He said encouragingly and wound his hand into the back of her hair. He pulled her head back using a hank of her hair and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He nipped lightly at it and noticed the hitch in her breath and the way her hands opened and closed rapidly.

"One more beautiful girl. Give me one more, and I'll reward you. Come on, impress me," he urged.

Natasha felt dizzy. Like the world around he was spinning out of control. She bit her lip, struggling for coherent thought. Sailing terms, she knew she had more. And, that coming up with just one more would probably earn her an orgasm, but it seemed like every word she knew was dancing just outside the reach of her passion crazed brain. Finally it came to her.

"Starboard. The right side of the ship when you are facing the bow!"

He said nothing, but grabbed her by the wrist and led her below deck.

Her chest was heaving and she followed Alex with mounting excitement. It was finally happening. After so many hours in a frustrated state of strained patience he was going to play with her again. She could feel how slippery her upper thighs had become as they brushed lightly together when navigating the stairs. She felt tight all over, as though every muscle was sharing the aching clench deep in her center.

She had expected him to take her to his cabin, but instead he led her to the one neither of them occupied. She had never even opened the door and was amazed at the assortment of items attached to the walls. She recognized vibrators, paddles, dildos, and belts. There were a slew of items she didn't recognize and she felt breathless, wondering what he was going to do to her.

He led her to a massage table that was bolted into the floor. She saw the eyebolts that lined the sides and couldn't help the delighted way her heart leapt any more than she could help the throbbing need inside her. She crawled onto the table with his help. He directed her to lay down on stomach.

She lifted her weight by pressing up on her toes to help him pull her bikini bottom off. She felt an intensely weird combination of emotions when she realized how moist they were and that she was the source of that moisture. She felt her face flaming and was glad it was pressed into the cool upholstery of the massage table.

She had hoped against hope that he would touch her sex then, but he didn't. Instead he forced a large red ball into her mouth and strapped it into place, gagging her. She sucked at the ball, wishing it was Alex's beautiful rod shoved into her mouth. She was so immersed in her highly sexualized state that she lost all track of where Alex was or what he was doing.

Then he was at her side, tying rope on her wrist in a very particular way. She didn't really understand how he did it, but she knew that there was a reason for the way he did his rope work. He moved to her other wrist and repeated the same process. Then he moved to each of her ankles and made the same motions. All four of her limbs had little anchor points attached to them.

Alex attached a length of rope to her right ankle anchor point then ran it up and pulled her right arm behind her back. He ran the rope through the little anchor point at her wrist. He held the tension and pulled her left arm behind her back. He ran the rope through the little attachment point he had created on her left wrist and down to her left ankle. As he cinched the rope tight, Natasha found herself in a tight hogtie. The pressure of her legs and arms pulled her thighs apart and she could feel the room's cool air on her sex.

Natasha felt so open and vulnerable. Her mouth stuffed with the big red ball, her arms and legs forced behind her with her splayed private bits clearly visible. She mastered the humiliation that threatened to engulf her. Her lust far outweighed her sense of propriety in that moment.

Alex grabbed the rig he had constructed out of a black wooden box by the door. It had an adjustable clamp on one end of a long flat piece of metal with holes in it. A long rod with a U shaped end could be slid into the any of the holes. He clamped the device onto the end of the massage table. From another box he retrieved a powerful personal massager. He plugged it in to the drop cord nearby.

Natasha was writhing in her bonds, enjoying the pull of the soft rope against her flesh and the feeling of being exposed and helpless. She was painfully excited and was convinced she could feel her center throbbing. She heard Alex shifting things around but it was distant, muted. Only her sense of touch was turned all the way up. And, every bit of her skin felt vibrantly alive.

Alex turned the massager on and laid it against the jewel his hogtie had laid bare. Natasha arched, rocking against the intense stimulation to her ravenous loins. Alex laid the handle of the massager into the U of his gadget and stepped back to enjoy the incredibly arousing show.

Natasha was shuddering towards orgasm, the vibrations and her wiggling creating waves of such intense pleasure it was almost painful. And then the waves crested and broke apart, torn asunder as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. But, Alex didn't off the massager and immediately another began to build.

Then Alex was there, pressing his rigid shaft into her throat, his hands buried in her hair. They rocked together in a rhythm which disintegrated as yet another crescendo of ecstasy overwhelmed her. Two more of the increasingly exquisite peaks had claimed her before Alex reached his final thrust and went stiff, muscles locked by the force of his own thundering climax. Before he could compose himself and turn off the massager Natasha claimed a final shuddering orgasm.

GET MY FREE BONUS NOW! ONLY FOR THE FIRST 150 SUBSCRIBERS! BE FAST!

http://bit.ly/CillysSite