Tears of blood Au

Okay in this Au. It harder to explain I just started to write and it just happened. So can't
really explain (ó﹏ò。). (Sorry for being gone for so long)

Edit: little explanation is that Sabre is an entity call the entity of blood. There a story about Sabre is seen by some as a myth. Though there is more about the entity of blood then the Steves know.

✩__________________ ✩

I didn't mean for it to happen I just wanted to be free, but now blood is running down my face. There is blood stained on my hands it's cold and dark. Why did this happen to me.

.

. .

i-i just wanted to go home

. .

.

.

Can i please go home . . . Please

✩__________________ ✩

"Orange can you come here,"

"Okay coming Red"

I closed the book I was reading. It was a book about the tears of blood. The tears of blood is a person a non-steve who cried blood, and some say that they prey on Steves back then. Though no one knows if they actually did prey on Steve's magic or not.

Though I feel like there is more to the story about this person then meets the eye. I put the book back on the shelf and walked down the stairs. I walked into the living room and red was sitting on the couch.

"You needed me red?" I announced, his eyes then darted to me.

He replied, "yes I do I wanted to talk to you about something," though his voice seem to be laced with nervousness.

"What is it," I stated back, I hope it isn't to bad.

"Well the orange leader wanted to speak with you," Red sorrowfully stated, he want to speak with me!

"I am not speaking with him!" I snapped,

"I know you are angry with him," Red remorse, he stand up from where he was sitting and tried to calm me down.

"No I-I ughh," I then booked it out of the house, I could hear red tell me to come back but I really couldn't care right know

it not like he knows how I feel. He knows what orange leader did he should know I am not talking with him again. I was strolling down deeper into the forest.

After a while of walking I took a look of the surrounding area. It was actually really pretty. Then I saw a red light.

"Huh that weird. Is it a camp fire light no the ligh wouldn't be just red," I though to myself.

Be reckless I went over to the red light. Like what could happen. When I got to the area where the light was.

There were candles glowing with just red fire. The trees had beautiful glowing rainbow plant, though most of the plants were mainly just red.

Then a I spotted a person with a blindfold and a red veil on. There outfit was red with bits of black and white accessories. They were on same type of fae circle of sorts. Two most surprising thing is that the things is non-steve and there are tears of blood on there face.

I then try to get a closer look of the person. Taking a step forward, and then I hear a cracked. Immediately realizing that I step on a branch. The non-steve is know looking directly at me in a defensive position.

They barked, "How did you find this place?"

Oh I am so dead.

✩__________________ ✩

Okay that is mostly what My brain could write right know. I probably will write more but that it for.

(Also the next chapter for the crystal Protectors is almost finished)

Anyhow byeeee