🍃 Crow of Secret Au

This Au is about Sabre being a crow that could turn into a human form. Sabre was found hurt by Crystal (orange Steve) and crystal healed Sabre back to health. Sabre then became Crystal's messenger crow. During an attack by Nightmare Steve and Crystal was being attacked by Nightmare Steve. Sabre came fly there and when Nightmare Steve raised his sword and was about to kill crystal Sabre came in turned into his human form and blocked Nightmare's attack causing Nightmare to retreat.
                       +*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•+
                              Orange/Crystal POV
               +———————————————————-+
I was with Funny, Happy, and Shy then we got attacked by Nightmare. I was about to get Killed by Nightmare until a crow hybrid saved me and know the hybrid is stand in front of us but this hybrid has the same brace with the exact design that my messenger cro-Wait. "S-Sabre is that you!?" I yelled
Then hybrid then says nervously, "H-Hey Crystal"
(Oh no Sabre you just got caught :0) I am in disbelief my messenger crow that I raised back to heath was a hybrid this entire time. I just can't believe it. "You were a hybrid this entire time! Why didn't you tell me!" I Questioned.

"I just didn't know how you would react and what you would do so I just never told you." Sabre said to me. I then responded,"So you did trust me?" I am hurt. It seem as Sabre didn't trust me. "No no I do trust you!" Sabre coming up to me and hugged me "I was scared what would happen even though I knew you would have never hurt me." Sabre told me. I smiled and hugged him back.
+———————————————————-+
Meanwhile with the other
Funny said "Should we intervene?" Then Happy responded, "Nah let's let them be." Shy then stated "Ya let go back to the kingdom and just let them be." Shy, Happy, and funny teleport back to the kingdom.
+*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•+
Okay finally finished but anyway I hope you guy are having an amazing Day/Night. I hopefully post another Au soon 😁(also have an Au that is going to be published turn into a book.)

| Kathryn out~|