More Lost Soul Au

.-( 3rd POV )-.

A small person(?) was on the ground in a room with a red portal that has been closed. A door open and out steps A red Steve.

"Are you okay your bleeding!" The Red Steve shrieks, the quick get over to the figure and try to stop the blood flow.

The person(?) states, "Oh this don't worry it doesn't hurt. If your don't like it I can change it" the figures wounds vanish, and they look like they were never there. The Red Steve didn't notice that there skin become a little less transparent.

"W-what," The Red Steve Says in shock. "H-How did you do that."

"Oh I am a spirt though people would also call me a ghost." The spirt said.

The Red Steve was bewildered they stated,"Wait what the prophecy never said that the person would a spirt," the Red Steve then started to mumble about "If they are spirt should I get a blue steve." and so on.

"What Prophecy?" The spirt questioned, pulling the Red Steve out of their thoughts.

"I am the protector of the portal you came through, and there is a prophecy about the portal." The red answers,"It says that a non-steve will come through the portal and help create the Rainbow Hero to stop the darkness."

"Mhm interesting."The spirt faces then lit up with realization. "I have just realized that I never introduced myself sorry. Anyway my name is Sabre it nice to meet you-."

"It's Crimson but I mostly go by Red." Crisiom states.

"Well it nice to meet you Red." Sabre said with a smile.

—————————

Situations

—-.——.——.——.——.—-

Sabre: *Saying very causally that they are a spirt*

Red/Crimson: H E H

—-.——.——.——.——.—-
(Orange and Sabre)

Orange: :0 :D

Sabre: :D

Red: great I guess I have two gremlins now

—-.——.——.——.——.—

Orange: Hey Sabre how old are you anyways

Sabre: Well I died when I was 15 and it been about seven years

Orange: you only 22!!!

Sabre: ya what's a matter?

—-.——.——.——.——.—
(Void traps Sabre)

Sabre:*try's to go through wall*

Sabre: *Spat*

Sabre: *confused spirt noises*

—-.——.——.——.——.—
Well that I was able to write.

Anywho I hope you have a good/night

-Kat