The begging on the very long trip (2747 words)

Hope you like this chapter I'm trying to do this chapter long!

Tenten POV:
<<<Some days later>>>
*BEEP* *BEEP*
"Ugh damn alarm!" I yelled as I turned off the alarm. 'Oh shit it's already 9:25' I got out from bed and grabbed my robe. 'I wonder if Neji's gonna come and visit.' As I thought that I heard a knock on the door.
I opened the door and there stood Sakura. "Hi Sakura what are you doing here?" I asked as I let her in.
"Hi Tenten, me and Ino thought that the girls and the boys could maybe go on a trip!" Sakura said while smiling.
"That's sounds awesome!" I said exited. "When are we going?" "We are going to be there at 4 PM and train will arrive at 7 PM" I nodded and Sakura left.
I walked up to my closet and started packing.

<<<7 hours later>>>
I started to walk to where we were going to meet, when a black car stopped by me and the passenger-seat door opened
"Get in." I smiled and got in the car, I leaned in and kissed the handsome man who drives the car. "I don't like the feeling, that your walking by yourself at this hour, so please call when you need to go somewhere." "Don't worry Neji, you don't need to be worried but next time I'll call you!" I said as I once again leaned in and kissed him.

"What did you pack?" I asked Neji while he started to drive to our destination. "Just some clothes, boxers, swimming trunks, condoms, passport." I widen my eyes "C.Co...Condoms!" I said as my face turned beet red. "Yea, you never know when you need it." He said winking at me. "NEJI STOP SOON I'M GONNA LOOK LIKE A TOMATO!" I yelled as I punched his shoulder. "Okay, okay I'm sorry." He said while laughing a bit.

<<<30 minutes later>>>
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a girl with pink hair and one with blonde hair smirking at me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. "Where's Neji..." I said a little worried. "I'm the one holding you, sleepyhead." He said giving me a small smile. I looked up and saw my handsome Neji. "W.Where are we?" I asked while looking Neji. "We're at the train station." Neji said while still carrying me bridal style. "Oh I'm sorry that you needed to carry me!" "No need to say sorry, I enjoy caring you around." He said while putting me down. "Get a room you two!" Shikamaru said annoyed.

"Where are Hinata, Naruto and Sasuke?" I asked looking around. 'They haven't arrived yet but I guess they will be here any minute." Temari said while shikamaru leaned on her shoulder, trying to take a nap.

"Are you hungry Tenten?" Neji asked, I nodded. "What do you wanna eat?" I looked around a bit and then I saw it. "MCDONALDS!!!" I yelled, people started to look at me weird and I started to turn red. "I mean McDonalds." I said with a low voice. "Sure, are you guys coming with us?" Neji asked. Ino, Temari and Sai nodded. "I'm going to wait on Sasuke" Sakura said as she sat down on a bench. "Ugh what a drag, I was starting to get comfortable." Shikamaru whined. "You can take a nap on me later." Temari winked, and Shikamaru's face started to turn red.

We walked in to McDonalds and we started ordering. We sat at a random booth and soon they called our number, Sai and Ino got our food and we all started to dig in. "Is it good Tenten?" Neji asked as he picked up a frie. "Yea it's really good!" I said as he feed me one of his fries. "Can't you do that with me!" Ino said to Sai. "Sure beautiful" He said as he grabbed a frie and lead it to Ino's mouth. "Ahh Sai your so sweet!" She opened her mouth and ate the frie.

Sasuke POV:
I had just parked my car and started to walk to the station, when I got to the station I saw a pink haired girl, sleeping on one of the benches. 'Why is Sakura here alone' as I thought that I saw a guy approaching her, so I walked up to Sakura. "Hey what are you doing?" I asked firmly. "I.I was just gonna ask for her number!" He said a little shaky. "Sorry but she's taken." I said as I gave him a death glare, he nodded, then he ran away. I kneeled down and poked her cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around and then at me. "S.Sasuke" She said while smiling. "Where are the other's?" I asked as I looked around. "They are at McDonalds." She said while yawning. "Why aren't you at McDonalds with them?" I asked as I held her hand. "I was waiting for you, everybody ate with their boyfriend so I thought it would be nice to eat with my boyfriend." She said while smiling. "But Sakura you need to eat, come on let's go in and eat." I said as I grabbed her hand and we walked in to McDonalds. "Order anything you want." She nodded. After she ordered we walked over to the other's. "Hey Sakura and Sasuke your finally here!" Ino said while feeding Sai some fries.