The start on the very long trip 3344 words

The booths looks like this, but with curtains:)

Temari POV:
I looked at Neji and Tenten, Tenten was in middle of his legs and Neji was hugging her waist 'That's so cute! I wish me and Shikamaru could be like that.' I looked down at Shikamaru and caressed his cheek. "Your really are the world's most trouble some man..." I whispered to my self. I suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom so I carefully moved Shikamaru and grabbed a blanket that I had packed and covered him with it.

I walked over to the bathroom and did what I needed to do, as I walked back I saw the booth Hinata and Ino were in.
I slowly opened the door and saw Sai and Ino cuddling, Hinata lying in Naruto's embrace. 'That's so cute!' I walked over to where Sakura's booth were, I slowly opened the door. 'AHHHHHHH' I was about to faint I saw a pack of condoms lying on the table, clothes and underwear lying everywhere, I saw that Sakura had hickey's everywhere while she was lying on Sasuke's stomach both panting and sleeping.
I grabbed my phone and took a picture, I quietly closed the door and walked back to my booth.

'Where's Shikamaru?' I looked around but I couldn't see him, I noticed that his lighter and cigarettes were gone so I walked to the back of the train. "Shikamaru?" "Mm? Oh hey Temari." He said while he lighted a cigarette.
"Give me one" He's eyes widened and his face full with confusion. "Why?" "You seemed to like it so I wanna try one." I said as I looked up at the sky. "No way are you trying this shit!" He said firmly. "Why?" "Because I don't want you to get in to this shit, I actually care about you, you know?" He said looking at me with an irritated expression. "So you don't care about your self?" I asked while I laid a hand on his shoulder, he waited some seconds and looked away.
"Not really..." He said quietly, I widened my eyes and tears started to form. "I never really cared so much." He said with a tired voice. I jumped up on the fence, and Shikamaru's eyes widened. "Be careful you could fall." I looked at him with a sad face. "So you care about me...but not your self?" He nodded and hugged my waist. "Please get down, it's scary..."
I turned around and I could see a glimpse of a small tear running down his cheek. I got down and he immediately hugged me. "Don't scare me like that, okay?..." Shikamaru whispered in my ear. "Shikamaru..." "What?" He said with a husky voice. "I care about you..." I whispered in his ear, some seconds later I could hear sniffles and grunting comming from Shikamaru, I looked at his face and a flood of tears was streaming down his cheeks. I grabbed him and took him into my embrace. "Shhh, it's okay..." I whispered, I started to draw circles on his back and soon he calmed down.
"Are you okay?" I asked as I stroked his hair. "Y.Yea" He got out of my embrace and whipped the tears away. "Let's go back you crybaby." I offered my hand and he grabbed it. We walked back to our booth, Shikamaru laid down on the sofa and I grabbed a pillow and a blanket, and walked up to Shikamaru. "Here's a pillow." "But what about you, there isn't any more pillow?" I gave him a smirk, and laid my self on him I used his chest as a pillow. "Is it uncomfortable?" "No it's comfortable..." He said tiredly. I gave him a small smile, I grabbed the balnket and covered us with is. "Goodnight crybaby." "Goodnight troublesome woman." We both closed our eyes, slowly drifting to sleep.