Ch. 24 ✨Honeymoon✨

Start from the beginning

So, as we continued to walk side by side, I began to stuff my face with these to DIE FOR bakery snacks that literally melted in my mouth the moment it touched my tongue.

For about two hours, we walked, sneaking into museums to see the gorgeous art, and Alastor giving me a HUGE amount of art lessons, who the pictures were painted by, what year, and the details behind each stroke on the painting

He's so smart...makes me jealous sometimes. 

When me and Alastor felt like we had enough of Paris, he stops you stroll and turns towards me.
"Well, dearest, where shall we go next? Anywhere you want, just name it."

I raise a finger to my chin, deep in thought about where I would want to go. 
"Hmm, how about a beach?"

At that, Alastor laughs.

"Darling, you have the ability to go anywhere in this world. You could go to Ireland, China, anywhere! And yet you choose a beach?"

I giggle, wrapping my arms around him. "Well, I guess I'm modest."

He chuckles under his breath, raising a hand to the back of my head, running his fingers through my hair. "I guess so. But, your wish is my command."

Alastor snaps his fingers, and when I open my eyes, I gasp at where we stand now.

I look back at Alastor, jaw dropped

I look back at Alastor, jaw dropped. "Oh my god..."
He smiles. "I will only ever give you the best there is. No less. Because you deserve it."

My heart pounds out of my chest, and I lean up, grasping his face in my hands, kissing him.
He responds to my kiss, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me off the ground, spinning me slowly in a circle, as the waves crash against the land beside us. 

I pull away softly, still lingering close to breathe in his breath, to feel his warmth, his light.
With a soft smile, he sets me down, taking my hand in his.

"What is it that you want to do?" he asks.
I smile, "I want to go walk in the water."

"Then we shall," Alastor responds, approaching the waves until we are ankle deep, and no more.
With our hands clasped, we walk together in the water. I occasionally splash the water with my feet by kicking, and he laughs at my cuteness, complimenting it.