Entry #20

December 15th, 1924

I've almost finished the movie, well, what parts of it were filmed before it was shut down. I have found one final clue. Once again, I do not remember this day.

We are at the studio, setting up for a scene. Alex moves around a painting, pointing at Brian who's off to the side doing who knows what. I assume he picked out the painting, which consists of black trees going up in flames, smoke filling a pale blue sky. Not what I would expect from a guy like Brian but Alex seems to like how it looks in the room. Alex and I hold up the scripts, discussing something. I do think I helped him out with the scripts at some point, as a supervisor or such. Alex actually seems to be in quite a good mood. Tim walks by, not looking well. He goes into a silent coughing fit, looking much similar to my own recently. Alex walks off to check on him and Tim walks back by, waving him off.

Tim is acting very strangely in that particular part. I did notice he was holding a bottle of pills that look quite similar to the ones I found in Brian's house.

In regards to the last entry, I've concluded that "at the tower" likely means the strange red structure on one of the sets I described back in the fifth entry. It's the only thing I have to go on right now anyway, so I plan to visit the studio soon to check it out.