22.

Lando POV
One week later Tessa still was weird around me. I understood why but it still hurt a little.
I couldn't handle that anymore so I waited for her at the entrance of the hotel we were in. "Hey Tessa!"
"Hey..? Did you wait here for me to come...?"
"Kinda... I wanted to ask you something..." I was so nervous.
"Ok"
"Would you go out? With me...?"
"Oh..."
"Sorry that was dumb just forget it..."
"I would love to go out with you... we have to talk"
"Yes! Of course... can we meet here at 8?"
"Yea. See you"
The second she was gone I had a smile in my face.
At exactly 8 I waited for her to come. I spent so much time getting ready because I was nervous like a child.
When she came out of the door I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Wow"
"What..? Too much...?" She looked worried.
"No! You're Perfect. You look so beautiful" I was even more nervous now.
"Thank you Lando"
I guided her to my car and drove us to a nice restaurant.
We both sat down and chatted. Everything was fine.
"So would you like to talk now..?" I started.
"Lando I'll just say it. Normally I will get my period any day now. I'll tell you when I get them." She looked sad.
"Ok thank you but can we talk about us?" I tried.
"You don't have to care... you don't have to even if I was pregnant"
"No I... I do care... I want to care... I try to..."
"Yea I now you tried but I don't know how often I can take that on and off thing."
"Tessa... I fucked up. I know that and I'm sorry about it. I want to be better. If you want me to. If you don't want me to try then I stop...."
"Lando it's complicated... why can't we be friends...?"
"Friends... yea... friends... that would be awesome" I tried to hide the fact that I just felt my heart breaking.
"Lando..."
"No, it's fine really. I actually have to go I wanted to meet with Daniel and max later.... Do you want me to take you back?"
"Oh... yes please..."
So I stood up and as soon as I opened the door there were paparazzi all over the parking lot. They couldn't have a worse timing. I guided her back to my car and drove us home safe.

After I brought her back I immediately went to max.
"Lando what's with the news of you and Tessa?"
"What?"
"You were seen leaving a restaurant with tears in your eyes with Tessa."
"Well I tried to open up to her and she just told me she wants to be friends."
"Oh... I'm sorry."
"I'm so done. Friends don't know each other like we do"
"Yea I can imagine that"
"I need to talk to someone. Please keep my secrets save max I trust you"
"Of course"
"There is a chance she might be pregnant"
"Lando?! "
"I didn't got her pregnant for fun max! I don't even know if she is... she'll tell me when she knows.... But I really thought we could try it... I thought we could date... I really asked her out today and thought she would understand. I thought we had a date but she thought we just hang out."