19.

Tessa POV
I spent all day in my apartment since Sunday. Tomorrow was media day and I had to be in Barcelona. Charles was already there because of Carlos. For the first time since my first race week I didn't wanted to go. Oscar and Logan tried to be there for me but I just wanted to be alone.
I packed my things and made my way to Lorenzo he will travel with me. I was glad I didn't had to be alone at the airport but it was a little cringe because he was worse than Charles when it's about me and boys. But of course he knew what happened. He just wasn't happy about it.
"Can you please stop looking at me like that..."
"Tessa when I left you with Charles I thought he would care for you. But he clearly didn't"
"Lorenzo you know that I'm a grown woman. I can do what I want"
"I know and I'm sorry but you will forever be my little girl. I don't want you getting hurt by some idiot that just wants to fuck"
"Lorenzo... I don't want to talk about it..."
We arrived late at night at the hotel in Barcelona. The moment I checked in I texted Oscar and Logan. We all meet up at the hotel restaurant. We had a great night and talked for hours. Till Lando George and Alex came in.
"Hey guy! Can we join?" George asked happily. He clearly didn't know what happened.
"Of course." I told him and tried to ignore Lando.
I sat next to Logan and I won't lie I missed him. There was this spark between us. He had is hand on my leg and at some point he started moving.
"I'm getting tired. I'll go to bed guys. See you all tomorrow." I said and left.
I waited at the elevator for about 5 minutes before Logan finally came.
"You took your time" I said.
"I didn't wanted to be obvious" he answered. As soon as we arrived in his room he picked me up and we started kissing.

Lando POV
Not even 5 minutes after Tessa left Logan followed. Everyone looked at me in confusion when they both were gone.
"What's going on between you two?" Alex asked.
"Well we had fight."
"And what's that with Logan?" George asked.
"They're just friends. I now it seems like they're more but they really are just friends...with benefits..." Oscar said.
"Good for them." I tried to hide the fact that I was mad as hell.
"Why don't you tell her that you like her?" George looked confused.
"What..."
"Don't play dumb everyone can see how you look at her." Alex laughed.
"Can we talk about something else?!"