15.

Tessa POV
As Charles left we could see someone in the hallway. It was Lando. Logan tried to close the door but Lando asked him what's going on with Charles.
"Oh he...ah...He is just a little upset because he couldn't find Tessa." Logan said.
"Oh? Did he find her? It's dark outside she shouldn't be alone." It almost was Caring of him.
"Oh...kinda... yes"
"Kinda..? We have to know. She can't be alone all night and why did he asked you? Did you leave her?"
"Lando..."
"No way... wow ok... I didn't want to interrupt. But now that I already did. Can I talk to her?"
"It's ok Logan. You can leave us alone." I told him as I came out of the room.
"Tessa what the hell are you doing?"
"Why do you care? Go and play with that little girlfriend of yours"
"Tessa don't be like that."
"Be like what Lando? I'm literally Single I can do what I want."
"He can't make you feel like I do."
"And you now that? Just leave us alone"
"Wow ok. I see. Logan?" Lando asked and Logan directly came out again. "She should blow you. That's her only talent." He said and wanted to leave. But I was done with his shit.
"My only talent? How dare you?" I said and wanted to hit him but Logan hold me. I started crying like a little baby. "How dare you! Playing with my feelings and then say something like that!"
"Tessa we should go inside..." Logan said and dragged me to the door.
"I hate you! I hate you!" I cried. Logan looked at Lando like he was about to kill him before he dragged me inside. He got me in bed and left the room.

Charles POV
I heard loud voices from the hallway so I decided to check. As I left my room I saw Logan and Lando fighting.
"Guys what the hell are you doing?!" I screamed.
"He touched her!" Lando said.
"He hurt her!" Logan explained.
"Tell me something I don't know! What the hell?! Lando you should go!" I was so done.
"No I'm not gonna leave her with him!" He complained.
"I'm gonna take her with me no worries. Sorry Logan that's all too much right now." I said and got into his room. He sat on his bed and cried. I tried to pick her up.
"No! I... I don't have any underwear..."
"Wow Tessa..." i immediately took off my joggers and hoodie so she could wear them. "We're gonna have a great conversation tomorrow. So I walked out of that room in my fucking underwear just because of this mess. Tessa right behind me.
"You two are going to bed you understand?!" I was so mad. What was I? The only adult?