Chapter no.53 Pidgeotto vs Bulbasaur

Start from the beginning

No sooner did she return did the ball glow and disappear.

Austin stared at where it was for a few seconds remembering how Pidgeotto was with him since his first week in this world and now she wasn't at the moment.

' I will see her again unlike what ash did .' Austin thought with a small smile.

Yeah, he would.

And whenever he trained near a Pokemon Center, he would swap with Prof. Oak to ensure that every Pokemon he does have at the moment as well as new ones who would join would get a chance to train, bond and battle.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Have a safe trip," Melanie said as they were all standing at the edge of the forest, Bulbasaur was out at the moment to say goodbye to the girl who healed him.

"I promise to make sure Bulbasaur is happy with us," Austin said with a smile as Melanie got to one knee and rubbed the Pokemon's head.

"Bulbasaur, thank you for taking good care of us."

"Bulba," Bulbasaur said sadly.

"Well Melanie, since Bulbasaur is leaving I was wondering if I could stay and help out." Brock offered with a small blush on his face.

"It's kind of you to offer, but we'll be okay," Melanie said giving a smile. "I wouldn't want to keep you from your wonderful adventures."

"Oh, I guess you're right," Brock said awkwardly as Misty sniggered.

With that said, they continued on their way, walking on the path that would hopefully lead to Vermillion City-.

"Dish!"

The four trainers, Pikachu and Bulbasaur turned to see Oddish running towards them, coming to a stop at Yellow as he had a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Dish Odd!" Oddish jumped into her arms causing Yellow to look surprised.

"Well, what do you know, Oddish wants to come with you," Austin said hiding the surprise on his face as this was another different thing.

"R-Really?" Yellow asked as the Oddish gave a nod.

"Congrats Yellow," Brock said with a smile as Oddish was happy to be in her arms.

"Bulba." Bulbasaur had a smile of his own that even though he was leaving the village, at least there was someone he knew close by as he watched Yellow hold out a Pokeball that Oddish went into.

.....

Austin's Pokemon Team

Pikachu (M) Ability: Static. Moves: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Quick Attack Iron Tail, Electro-Ball, Thunderbolt, Agility, Brick Break, and Dig.

*Combo* Ion Tail (Iron Tail and Electro Ball), Sword Strike (Iron Tail and Quick Attack), Electric Impact (Thunderbolt and Quick Attack), Burrow (Dig and Quick Attack), and Counter-Shield (Electric-Style)

Fearow (M) Ability: Keen Eye. Moves: Peck, Leer, Focus Energy, Fury Attack, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Mirror Move, Assurance, and Agility.

*Combo* Aerial Wing (Aerial Ace and Steel Wing)

Raticate (F) Ability: Guts. Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, Iron Tail, Dig, Hyper Fang, Sucker Punch, Attract, Thunderbolt *Not Learned Yet*.

*Combo* Sword Strike (Iron Tail and Quick Attack), Burrow (Dig and Quick Attack)

Butterfree (M) Ability: Tinted Lens. Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Bug Bite, Harden, Confusion, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Gust, and Psybeam.

Scyther (M) Ability: Technician. Moves: Wing Attack, Quick Attack, Slash, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Agility, Fury Cutter, and Razor Wind.

Bulbasaur (M) Ability: Overgrow. Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, and Razor Leaf.

Clefairy (M) Ability: Magic Guard. Moves: Pound, Growl, Sing, Disarming Voice, Magical Leaf, Double Slap, Defense Curl, Wake-Up Slap, Metronome, and Heal Pulse.

*Combo* Angel's descent ( Defense curl + Disarming Voice + Magical leaf )

Pokemon at Prof. Oak:

Pidgeotto (F) Ability: Tangled Feet. Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Twister, Aerial Ace, and Double Team.

*Combo* Aerial Wing (Aerial Ace and Steel Wing)

Pokemon Seen: 47

Pokemon Owned: 8

Badges Obtained: Boulder Badge and Cascade Badge.

Yellow's Pokemon Team.

Kakuna (Kitty) (F) Ability: Shed Skin. Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot, and Harden.

*Combo* Poison String (Poison Sting and String Shot)

Doduo (Dody) (M) Ability: Run Away MovesGrowl, Peck, Quick Attack, Fury Attack, Rage, Pursuit, and Aerial Ace.

Oddish (M) Ability: Chlorophyll. Moves: Unknown.

Brock's Pokemon Team.

Onix (M) Ability: Rock Head. Moves: Bind, Tackle, Harden, Mud Sport, Curse, Rock Throw, Rock Tomb, and Rage.

Geodude (M) Ability: Sand Veil Moves: Defense Curl, Tackle, Mud Sport, Rock Polish, Rollout, Rock Tomb, and Magnitude.

Zubat (F) Ability: Infiltrator. Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish, Bite, Wing Attack, Confuse Ray, d Air Cutter.

Misty's Pokemon Team.

Staryu (M) Ability: Natural Cure Moves: Rapid Spin, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Swift, and Scald.

Starmie (F) Ability: Analytic. Moves: Psyshock, Power Gem, Thunderbolt, and Signal Beam.