Chapter 13

*Dream Starts*.

"Scott," Stiles said as Scott sniffed the air.

Lydia Martin was in danger  and her friends were trying their best to make sure that she would come out of all of this alive.

"We're here," Scott said as Stiles looked around.

They were at Eichen house. Stiles exhaled and knew exactly what was happening. For weeks now, Dr. Gabriel Valack has tried to get information out of Stiles and the werewolf pack. And he knew that because Lydia was a banshee that they could use her. The three jumped out of the car as Stiles grabbed the bat behind him while they saw Jordan Parrish coming out of the building.

"Valack is going to hurt Lydia. He's going to drill into her head. You guys need to hurry," he said.

"Like hell he is. Parrish, let's go," Stiles said as they rushed through the building.

"She's catatonic. She won't respond to anyone," Parrish said.

"Good hell," Stiles said.

Parrish opened a door that allowed Stiles to instantly see Lydia. She was tied to a bed while he saw the blood at her head.

"Lydia? Lydia, can you hear me? I'm gonna get you out of here," Stiles said quickly untying the rope.

"No, it's too dangerous," Lydia said.

"Lydia, could you please just hut up and let me safe your life?" Stiles asked as Lydia nodded and Parrish saw Valack.

"I don't think so, young man."

He held out a gun as the whole building was shaking. Jordan nodded to Stiles as he took Lydia in his arms and went through the building with her. He saw as Scott and Malia were outside while he jumped in the back with Lydia throwing the keys to Scott. They drove while Lydia screamed causing the window to crack.

"Lydia, hey. It's okay. You're gonna be fine. Scott, drive," Stiles said.

Arriving at the clinic, they knew Deaton would be able to help them. Stiles placed Lydia on the table while Deaton got out a needle.

"What is that?" Stiles asked.

"Mistletoe," Deaton said.

"She's got a fricking hole in her head," Stiles said, not trusting the method.

"Hold her down," Deaton said, injecting the liquid into Lydia's head.

She screamed causing all the windows to burst as she fell down. Stiles hovered over her to stop the glass from hitting her while Scott and Deaton hid under the tables. Stiles exhaled as it stopped and he looked at Lydia. There was slight glass on her face that he wiped away while cupping her face.

"Lydia," Stiles said while looking at Lydia.

"Lydia? Lydia. Lydia, come on," Stiles said while Scott looked at his best friend.

"No, no, no, no, no. Come on, Lydia. Wake up. Come on," Stiles said slightly slapping her face, trying to get her to wake up.

"Wake up. Can you hear me? Lydia," Stiles said as Scott knew what had happened.

Lydia found herself in a room. She didn't know where she was. She looked inside the room at the animal clinic. She saw as she was laying, unconscious on the table with Stiles hovering over her.

"Lydia, open your eyes. Come on, come on."

"Stiles I'm right here," Lydia said, but he couldn't hear her.