1

"Hey Ara, shall we go to eat dinner somewhere?"

Ara, who was working on her new webtoon, didn't paid attention on what her friend was saying.

"Hey i am talking to you.. If you won't listen to me then I will tell jimin oppa about it" Ara widened her eyes.

"YAH YOU CAN'T ALWAYS BLACKMAIL ME WITH HIS NAME!!!"

"But what did I do?" She asked with an innocent face. "Can we go now?" She started doing her aegyo. "Yah yah now stop it, you look really ugly" She glared at her. Ara giggled.

"Finee.. Don't come then"

"Arasso Arasso kha ja" Ara turned her friend towards the gate while taking her coat and bag.

Both friends were walking on the footpath.. "Hah I hate winter season" Her friend whined. Ara was looking down, with her hands on her pocket when her thoughts were interrupted by the snowfall.. "Oh wow snowfall, let's wish for something"

Ara looked at her friend. "Wish?"

"You don't know?" Ara shook her head. "Yah seriously.. This happens because you are always lost in your ex thoughts" Ara's face fell when she heard it. Her friend realised what she said. "Forget it.. If you wish for something on the first snowfall of the year then those wishes comes true"

"What are you going to wish for then?" Ara asked her. "If I will tell you then how will it come true now let me wish"

"Do you think I don't know you, Yoora?" Ara asked while giggling. Yoora side eyed her.. "What do you mean?"

"I know your wishes are.. I want a lot of money.. Or I want a boyfriend.. Or I want a large mansion" Ara said while imitating her and then started laughing..

Yoora glared at her friend then something strike her mind. "Oh isn't that jimin oppa?" She pointed at something. Ara widened her eyes and immediately started looking here and there.

"Where? Where is he?"

This time yoora started laughing. "Haha I fooled you" Ara glared at her and started hitting her. "Okay okay mianhee"

They again started walking.. "Well why don't you tell him that you have a crush on him?" Ara glared at her again. "How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like him??" Ara yelled but then widened her eyes, listening to the familiar voice.

She turned towards her left and found jimin... With taehyung..

"Oh jimin oppa" Yoora smiled and then looked at Ara who was in shock.. "Why are you jungshooked ara?" Taehyung asked jokingly.

Both taehyung and yoora laughed. Jimin came towards her. "Hey you alright?" He asked in a soft tone. She came back to reality but then got another shock when jimin came too close to her.

"U..h..um.. I..i am.. Alr.. Right.. alright" She immediately backed out from him. "What happened to you?" Jimin asked confused. "Now if you will go this close to her, isn't it obvious she will get a heart attack?" Taehyung said pulling jimin back.

"Oh come on we are friends.. It's not like that right?" Ara smiled at him. "Are you guys going for dinner?" Yoora nodded excitedly. "So why don't we go together?" Taehyung suggested. Ara tried to deny but yoora agreed immediately. Jimin looked at Ara, she again tried to refuse.

"Oh come on Ara" Yoora dragged her with them. Jimin chuckled.

"Where are we going but?" Yoora asked looking around the place. "Our favorite restaurant, we always go there with others oh wait, I forgot to tell them you both are also coming" Taehyung said making both the friends widen their eyes.

"Who are others?" Ara asked confused.. "Our members" Both yoora and ara looked at each other and then at vmin. "Um.. We actually have some work, mianhe" Saying this they both immediately ran from there leaving the two dumbfounded.

"Oh.. My.. God.." Ara said while catching her breath. "That was awesome bro, I didn't knew you can run this fast" Yoora said, Ara glared at her and hits her on her shoulder. "Yah I didn't knew that there would be other members too"

"But still you shouldn't have agreed.. I don't want to make them uncomfortable" Ara replied frustrated. "But you have worked with them for 1 year, they won't be uncomfortable with you" Ara glared at her. "Arasso arasso don't be angry now, let's go eat something na I am so hungry" Yoora whined while clinging on Ara.

"Yah you are really heavy" Ara jerked her off. "Well why are you so angry?" Ara looked at her friend, "wh..at..what I.. I am not angry" Ara avoided her eye contact. "You are definitely hiding something, tell me what is it?" Yoora started tickling her.

"Ahhhh if you want dinner then stop it" Saying this, Ara started waking.. "Omo wait wait" Yoora ran behind her.

"Ohh I love their food" Drunk yoora said. "Will you lower your voice? There are a..lot of peoplle heree" Drunk Ara said while stuffing her friend's mouth. "Oooo I am so sick of this fake love fake love~" Yoora started singing..

"Why my life is so full of problems and problems??" Ara cried. "Aw my baby don't you cry" Yoora consoled her without knowing the actual reason.. "I can't even tell you about my problems" Ara cried. "Don't worry I am here for you" Yoora hugged her.

Next morning

The alarm started ringing..
"Ah my head"

Ara held her head while waking up.. She saw she was sleeping on the couch.. She got up to get ready for work.. She walked sleepily on the corridors of hybe when she bumped into someone. "Oh mianhe" She apologized and was about to go when that person held her hand and pinned her to the wall. She opened her eyes and then widened them. "Ji..jim..jimin!"

"What happened? You don't look well to me since last night" He asked in a worried tone. "Uh... I am alright.." She said while looking down.. "No you aren't, tell me what happened"

"Jimin I have work can I please go?" He looked at her, and left her then spoke, "why are you again becoming like this? Actually you never opened up to me, do you still feel uncomfortable with me?" She widened her eyes and looked at jimin who was hurt, "no jimin it's not like that.. I feel comfortable with you"

"Really? Then what happened? Why are you so grumpy since yesterday? And I heard that you cried yesterday, what happened that made you cry?" Ara widened her eyes, "when did I cry?", "So you're again going to hide things from me? Fine then" Jimin started to go

"I can't tell you this jimin because it will only hurt you" Ara thought. "Does she still not trust me enough to tell what is she going through?" Jimin thought. He turned to her but she had already turned the opposite way. He frustrated by her behavior left. She then turned to him who was going back. Getting hurt, she too left for her work.