Kook : tsk ! Of course you !

Joon : ENOUGH ! ... Yoonie , tell why you gathered us here ? .

Yoon : have a sit first , babies .

Kook sat on the single chair while joon sat on the other . yoongi pull jin on his lap making him blush  while on the sofa woo sit at the middle with San and tae in his sides .

Yoongi *coldly *: so let me get to the point !

Tae : tsk ! Finally .

Kook glared  at him . tae just rolled his eyes and crossed his legs putting his milky silky long legs in display  .

Yoongi : I want to make a deal with you taehyung . you don't have a choise but to agree . I already talked with my husbands about this except Jimin and hoseok .

Kook : I still didn't agree for that .

Jin : nor m-me !

Yoongi *softly* : babies , we talked about this already na . and I explained why I thought of it !

Jin : *pouts* I know , sorry .

Yoongi caressed his cheeks softly then pecked his pouty lips .

Tae *frustrated* : arghh ! Can you please finish what you started . I don't have all night for you . I need to fuck somebody . I'm horny !

Kook : shameless !

Woo *whispers* : tae , didn't you said you want to seduce them na . please be quiet to impress them .

Tae *whispers * : Fine !

Yoongi : so taehyung you will marry me for one month !

Tae : *wide eyes * WHAT ?!!

Tae in mind : "woah ! I didn't do anything yet and he already wants to marry me ! ..but wait ... Did he said for only one month ! "

Yoongi : I will marry you . what is the big deal !

Tae *confusedly* : sorry , but I really didn't get your point ! ... What you mean by one month ?!

Yoongi : I knew your dream of being a model . I'll make your dream come true by kook . you'll be the new face for his company and in exchange of that you'll be our husband ...

Tae in mind : "I didn't tell anyone about my dream except woo then how did he___ WOO !! "

Tae looked at woo in disbelief but he just turned his face away while sweating hard .he mentioned about it with San so of course San is the one who told his boss . tae sighed  deeply then looked at yoongi again .

Tae : what made you think I'll agree with this ?! I hate serious relationships!  ... And still you didn't explain the one month thing ?!

Yoongi : you said you hate serious relationship and I wanted to punish you for what you did to my husband . I thought a lot and decided to marry you . easy ! *Smirk* ... You should be happy that I'll turn you into a model !

Tae : let me think about it first !

Kook : tsk ! You still didn't get it ! You don't have a choise but to accept it *smirk* .

Yoongi : sign here !

Yoongi put a folder infront of him along with a pen . tae looked at it with horror . he knew he wanted to be min to be besides of Jimin and hoseok but the idea of serious relationship is frightening him ...

Being with your angel and sunshine is all about this sign ...

You'll destroy your life by getting in a serious relationship !