⁑⁕⁑Autocomplete Interview

"Hi, I'm Nari, and this is the Wired Autocomplete Interview!" (upbeat music) "はい、少しは話せます。日本のファンの皆さん、ありがとうございます!"(upbeat music)

"What is NARI's nickname?" (sticker tearing) "My nickname is Lils! It's a cute twist on Lily, and my fans seem to adore calling me that."

"What is NARI's (sticker tearing) style? I have this thing for vintage. I wear my father's old clothes daily, and occasionally, I raid my mother's fancy old clothes for that extra flair."

(sticker tearing) "What are NARI's fans called?" "My fans are my lovely Lilies – beautiful and always in full bloom." Nari cupped her hands together, creating a visual representation of blooming flowers, her eyes reflecting the love she felt for her dedicated fanbase.

"What is NARI's (sticker tearing) favourite song? These days I have been listening to SEVENTEEN sunbenim's Headliner a lot!" 

"What is NARI (sticker tearing) scared of? I know it's a bit morbid, but I think I'm most scared of death. It's just such a big unknown, you know?"

"Can NARI" (sticker tearing) "Can NARI speak Japanese? はい、少しは話せます。日本のファンの皆さん、ありがとうございます!" ("Yes, I can speak a little. To all my fans in Japan, thank you very much!") Nari bowed gracefully, paying a silent tribute to her Japanese fans, her gratitude radiating through the screen.

(sticker tearing) "Can NARI drive? Yep, I can drive! But let's just say I'm much better at dancing than I am at parallel parking."

(sticker tearing) "Can NARI play any instruments? (sticker tearing) Haha, yes! I can play the guitar, ukulele, piano, and even the recorder. I'm a regular one-woman band!" Nari raised an imaginary guitar to her shoulder, strumming the air with finesse. Her fingers danced along, illustrating the versatility she possessed in playing the guitar, ukulele, piano, and even the recorder.

"Can NARI (sticker tearing) cook? I  can cook a little bit, but I'm definitely no master chef. I'm better at ordering takeout, to be honest!"

"Is NARI" (sticker tearing) "Is NARI an introvert? According to the MBTI test, I'm an INFP. So, yeah, I guess I'm a big introvert."

(sticker tearing) "Is NARI a rapper? I like to think of myself as a versatile artist – I can rap and sing!" Nari demonstrated the duality of her skills, alternating between the two skills, showcasing the balance she maintained.

(sticker tearing) "Is NARI the youngest in her family? Actually, I'm an only child, but I do have some adorable younger cousins!" Nari's eyes lit up at the thought of her extended family.

"NARI" (sticker tearing) "When is NARI's comeback? Exciting news! My comeback is in just a week – June 11, 2026! I can't wait for you all to hear what I've been working on."

"Why is NARI (sticker tearing) called The International Ideal Type? Haha, honestly, I don't know. You tell me, maybe it's the global love? But hey, I'll take it!" Nari shrugged playfully, spreading her arms wide to encompass the imaginary world of international love.

(sticker tearing) "Does NARI cry? Of course, I cry! I'm human, after all. But I try to keep the tears off camera." Nari wiped away imaginary tears, revealing a vulnerable side that she often shielded from the public eye.

"NARI (sticker tearing) SEVENTEEN" "I am a big fan of them, they are actually the reason why I'm here today and I was lucky enough to take a selfie with my bias, Dokyeom! It's been in my phone case for three years – want to see?" Nari presented her phone,  eyes sparkling with the memories of a cherished selfie, as if inviting everyone to join in the sentiment.

"Thank you, bye!" (upbeat music ends)

Nothing interesting just a regular interview before the sad stuff

Have a lovely day!!!<3