⁑⁕⁑Youth

𝓛ate evening cast a gentle golden hue across the dorm room, the soft light reflecting off the walls as Nari and Hyein settled down on the couch

𝓛ate evening cast a gentle golden hue across the dorm room, the soft light reflecting off the walls as Nari and Hyein settled down on the couch. The room was quiet, save for the faint hum of distant city sounds and the soft exhales of their shared breaths.

Hyein stared at the open notebook in her lap, her brows slightly furrowed with a mixture of concentration and worry. The weight of impending responsibilities hung over her, and the doubts she held seemed to grow with every passing moment.

Nari, perceptive as always, glanced at Hyein and sensed the turmoil beneath her usually cheerful facade. She shifted on the couch, moving a little closer to the younger girl. "Hey, Hyein, what's on your mind?"

Hyein sighed, her gaze still fixed on the notebook. "Just... everything, I guess. Sometimes it feels like there's so much to do, and I'm worried I won't be able to handle it all."

Nari's expression softened with understanding. She reached out and gently placed a hand on Hyein's shoulder. "I get it, Hyein. Life can be overwhelming sometimes, especially with the schedules we have. But remember, you don't have to rush through everything."

Hyein looked up at Nari, her eyes reflecting a mix of gratitude and uncertainty. "But everyone expects so much from me. I don't want to let anyone down."

Nari's smile was reassuring as she spoke, her words carrying a warmth that resonated with Hyein. "You know, Hyein, it's okay to take a step back and embrace the moments of now. Youth is a precious time, and you deserve to experience it fully."

Hyein's gaze softened as she absorbed Nari's words. "But how do I find the balance, unnie? Between what's expected of me and what I want for myself?"

Nari leaned back against the couch, her gaze drifting toward the window as she thought for a moment. "Finding balance is a journey, Hyein. It's about learning to prioritize and realizing that it's okay to ask for help when you need it. And most importantly, it's about listening to your own heart and not losing sight of who you are."

Hyein nodded slowly, her thoughts beginning to settle. "You're right, unnie. I guess I've been too focused on trying to meet everyone's expectations that I forgot to focus on what truly matters."

Nari's smile widened, a reassuring twinkle in her eyes. "And what truly matters, Hyein is that you're happy and healthy. You have so much potential, and I believe in you."

As the room embraced the gentle stillness of the moment, Hyein's worries seemed to lessen, replaced by a sense of hope and determination. With Nari's guidance, she felt ready to face the challenges ahead and find the balance she sought.

"Thank you, unnie," Hyein whispered, her voice filled with gratitude.

Nari squeezed Hyein's shoulder gently. "Anytime, Hyein. Remember, I'm here for you, and so are the rest of the members. We're a team, and we're in this together."

Their shared smiles carried the weight of a friendship built on trust and support. In the quiet of the evening, Nari and Hyein found solace in each other's company, their bond growing stronger as they navigated the journey of life together.

 In the quiet of the evening, Nari and Hyein found solace in each other's company, their bond growing stronger as they navigated the journey of life together