⁑⁕⁑Silly dances

𝓣he practice room was bathed in a soft, warm glow as the afternoon sun filtered through the windows

𝓣he practice room was bathed in a soft, warm glow as the afternoon sun filtered through the windows. Mirrors lined the walls, reflecting the determined expressions of the NewJeans members as they went through their choreography. Among them were Nari and Danielle, their sneakers squeaking slightly against the polished floor.

The air was charged with a mix of excitement and anticipation. NewJeans was gearing up for their upcoming comeback with the song "Ditto," and the members were putting in extra hours to ensure their performance was flawless. Nari had always been a diligent dancer, but today, her steps seemed a bit heavier than usual, and her energy a tad lower.

Danielle, ever the observant one, noticed her friend's demeanor. She slid over to Nari during a short break, a playful grin on her face. "Hey, Nari, what's up with the serious face? Did you lose a dance battle to the invisible dance monster again?"

Nari's lips twitched into a half-smile at Danielle's words. "No, it's not that."Danielle playfully nudged her with an elbow. "Come on, spill. Is there a secret dance competition I don't know about?"

Nari chuckled, feeling the corners of her lips lift despite her earlier fatigue. "No secret dance competition, Dani. I guess I'm just feeling a bit off today."

Danielle's expression softened, her playful demeanor giving way to genuine concern. "Off how? Are you not feeling well?"

Nari shook her head. "No, it's nothing like that. I'm just... not really in the zone, I guess."

"Ah, I see." Danielle nodded knowingly. "We all have those days, don't worry. But you know what I think? A little bit of silliness can do wonders for the spirit."

Nari raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Danielle's suggestion. "Silliness? How?"

A mischievous glint sparkled in Danielle's eyes. "Watch and learn, my friend." With that, she began to pull some exaggerated dance moves, incorporating ridiculous spins and jazz hands into her routine.

Nari's lips twitched, and before she knew it, a genuine laugh escaped her. She watched as Danielle danced around with an infectious energy, her antics bordering on comedic. It was impossible to remain unaffected, and soon enough, Nari found herself chuckling wholeheartedly.

As Danielle concluded her impromptu dance routine with an exaggerated bow, Nari wiped away a tear of laughter from the corner of her eye. "Okay, okay, you win. That was... something."Danielle grinned triumphantly, her bubbly energy contagious. "See, Nari? Sometimes all you need is a little bit of silliness to lighten the mood."

Nari couldn't help but smile at her friend's antics. "You're right, Dani. Thanks for that."

"No problemo!" Danielle beamed. "Now, let's get back to practice with our heads held high and our spirits lifted!"

As they returned to practicing, Nari felt a renewed sense of energy coursing through her veins. Danielle's playful spirit had injected a dose of positivity into the room, and as they danced to the beat of "Ditto," Nari found herself moving with more enthusiasm, her earlier fatigue all but forgotten.

And so, as the sun continued to bathe the practice room in its warm glow, Nari and Danielle danced side by side, their laughter and determination intertwining in perfect harmony. It was a reminder that even on days when the dance steps felt a bit heavy, a touch of silliness could make the journey a lot lighter.

 It was a reminder that even on days when the dance steps felt a bit heavy, a touch of silliness could make the journey a lot lighter