Draft.

(Delilah Pov)

"This is an announcement to get ready for landing" the flight attendant says on the speaker phone. I hate when planes land, it scares me. This time it's worst normally I would have somebody to grab on to their wrist but beside me is Greyson. I look to my side and catch Greyson staring, of course he's staring. The air hostess comes around and does one finally check to make sure our seat belts are buckled before leaving as the plane will land shortly. I can't tell if Greyson noticed my tension as his hand slowly slides into mine holding on to it tighter by the second. "Don't worry you're safe when you're with me" he murmured as I gaze out the window.

Once we land I dis attach my hand from his not wanting anything to do with him. If I'm correct me and Greyson have to share a room. Hopefully it has two beds or else one of us will sleep on the floor. We went through security and finally at the resort. As I called it me and Greyson share a room with one bed.

I put my stuff in a corner and take out my pyjamas heading to change in the bathroom. As I'm brushing my teeth Greyson walks in the room. I didn't notice he wasn't here before. I finish up and call room service for an extra comforter and two pillows. I'm sleeping on the floor. Greyson practically falls on to the bed once he walks out the bathroom. I get we're all exhausted but that's unnecessary.

I make my bed on the floor of the room getting ready to sleep. "Why are you on the floor Lyles" he asks and I just ignore him. "You're not gonna sleep well on there" I keep ignoring him. "God Delilah you're going to be the death of me" he says and I drift away to sleep.

I wake up with probably a way better sleep than I expected from sleeping on the floor. I clear my eyes up a bit and realize I'm not on the floor, I'm on the bed. Where's Greyson? I look down on the floor to see Greyson sleeping so peacefully with his hair all messed up. Well I try to not wake Greyson up as I get ready for the day.

The top I decided to wear confuses me. It's a light blue backless fitted long sleeve cropped top, which I wear with black flared leggings and Cody's hoodie over it. I wonder what Cody's doing, I wish he could be here instead of stupid Greyson.
Today we're just going to walk around the place and get a good feeling. I've already found Caleb and Mads waiting in the lobby for the rest of them. Our parents splitting us into groups, My mum, My aunt, Lily and the twins are a group while Laura, Lily and I are another. "You guys ready" Laura asks us, Mads responds for us quickly so I didn't have to.

My phone is being blown up. Every app that exists on my phone that I have Greyson added in is being blowed up. I've probably gotten over 500 messages by now because it's been going on for 3 hours. I'll just block him.

We walk around more into the forest, and I'm start to wonder why are we here. "This is where I met the love of my life" Laura says as we walk into one of the most beautiful winter gardens I've seen in my life. I can feel Laura's pain as she describes the moment of when they met 18 years ago. Laura's husband, Greyson and Caleb's dad, Ivan died 10 years back in a tragic car accident. Laura has been alone since. "I was standing right here looking at the frozen water" she starts "he walked up right beside me and said the view is beautiful isn't it" I see a year coming down Laura's face, and we bring her into a comforting hug. "This place just brings back so many memories" she says letting go as if it was yesterday.

I look at the view of the frozen water, admiring every piece of it. "It's beautiful isn't it" a voice from behind me says wrapping his arms around my torso. His head resting on top of mine, I try to ignore the fact that he exists. Greyson is a person I. Do. Not. Want. To. Deal. With. So I admire these crystallized flowers, frozen white and light blue.

Some kids around the age of 5 and 4 walk around the garden with the biggest smile on their faces. Their parents, who look like a young couple, no older than 24, smile as they watch there kids having so much fun. "That will be us" Greyson whispers in my ear, shivers go down my spine thinking about Greyson and I, together as parents. Greyson himself is a child. A child I don't want to deal with.

Greyson finally left. Leaving me to admire the followers one last time, taking pictures of each and everyone of them. But the second I turn around, he is back. Not alone, but with a bouquet of flowers, selected deep red roses with white roses in between. It's absolutely gorgeous. "For you" he says handing me the bouquet, but I just keep walking. He takes the bouquet, shoves them into my arm and walks a bit in front of me holding my hand.

Finally, we're all together to have lunch at some restaurant Laura chose. I take off Cody's hoodie, hoping Greyson never noticed it was Cody's not his and sit down. The waitress takes our orders and now there's just silence, which is quickly filled with chatter. Our food arrives quicker than I expected, so we finished quicker than planned. I go to grab Cody's hoodie but it isn't there, instead there's Greyson's hoodie. Screw it, I put on Greyson's hoodie because it quite cold outside and I'm ignoring Greyson, not his hoodie.

We did a bit more shopping, and I got this gorgeous light blue mini dress with matching ballroom gloves. Madelynn got this necklace, a gold one with an engraved intial on it.

I'm back at the hotel room and I don't think I can ignore Greyson for any longer. I changed into baggy red plaid fluffy pyjama pants with a black cropped top. Very comfortable I know. Greyson walks in, ignoring me completely and heads straight for his bed on the floor. I don't get no hi or not even a stare, somethings up. I get off the bed and onto the floor bed, laying my head on his chest and draping his arm around me. He's still ignoring me. So I'm left with two options, 1) apologize, or 2) puppy eyes. I'm not apologizing, so puppy eyes it is. I look up at Greyson giving him my best puppy eyes and all he does is smirks. Bitch. I kick his leg as I get up to go back to my bed, but Greyson grabs my waist pulling me back down to him. "Can't stay away from me forever, princess" he says, and of course he has a smirk on his face. "Whatever you say Puckboy".