Bullseye

"Lyles" Greyson says. How did this child find me. "Yes" I respond with my head still in my book. "Wanna go on an adventure" he asks me I nod "depending" I say "well it's a surprise be ready in ten" Greyson says and I walk to his room. I have no clue where he's taking me, so jeans might not be the best option. Sweatpants it is. I put a nice top with it then a hoodie as I really don't know how to dress. Greyson knocks on the door "you ready" he asks "yeah" I respond quickly. I put on my shoes and walk out the door. "Where are you taking me" I ask him "you'll see" Greyson says grimacing. We took the bus all the way to a go karting arena. So I guess we're go karting. I trust Greyson. Right? It's a two seater go kart luckily and Greyson's driving. I put on my helmet then fix Greyson's as this child doesn't know how to help himself. We get in the kart and there's a green light. Greyson probably drives as fast as this thing can because I'm holding onto him hoping we don't crash. I'm not even sure if we're allowed to be driving without an adult, but we are. Greyson has the height for him to be confused as an adult. "Having fun love" he asks as our turns over. "I've had better" I respond "well we haven't started yet" Greyson says taking my hand in his smiling. We reach the arcade and I see a price I NEED. It's a giant teddy bear probably bigger than me and I NEED IT. "Have your eyes on anything love" Greyson asks me. I point to the giant teddy bear as he says "that bear" I nod. We start playing games and the games were playing seems tough. "Wanna try" Greyson asks me. The point of the game is to shoot the moving target at the bullseye winning you 5,000 tickets. "Ladies first" Greyson says handing me the gun. I used almost all our bullets just to miss. "Hand me that" Greyson says as we're on our last bullet. He aims for the moving bullseye. He shoots. Bullseye. He wins us the tickets, then wins every game there is after that too. "Greyson" I say "yes love" he says I point to the giant teddy bear beside the bar game. "I need that" I say "sure love" Greyson says walking to the guy at the stand. "What the are the rules" Greyson asks "hold onto the bar for three minutes without letting go or doing pull up and win a bear" the man says "bet" Greyson smirks at me grabbing on the bar. It's been a minute and Greyson has a straight face. "You didn't have to do this" I say "but I want to" Greyson says straight faced. There's ten seconds left on the clock and I'm slowly counting down. "Five, four three two one" I say "you can let go now" the man says looking at Greyson in shock. "What prize would you like" he asks Greyson. "Which one would you like love" Greyson asks me, I point to a giant teddy bear that's the size of me. "That bear over there that's about the size of the lady" he says talking to the man. The man takes down the bear and hands it to Greyson. "Thank you" Greyson says as we leave, he cashes out our tickets which is enough to buy another sqiushmallows, I pick a Jack skellington one claiming Greyson is too happy to and needs more dark stuff. Half of it is true, Greyson is too happy, but he has way too much dark stuff like way too much. "I want cotton candy" Greyson says to me acting if I walked with any money. "Buy yourself some" I shrug walking to the cotton candy man. "One pikachu cotton candy" Greyson says to the man. He pays him and gets the pikachu cotton candy. "You're ridiculous" I say as he hands me the cotton candy to hold. "I'll take these" he says taking the stuffies from me. "Give me some" he says and I break a piece of cotton candy feeding him it. We reach the bus stop because I'm not embarrassing myself walking 2km with a guy that's holding 2 stuffed animals.

It's our stop, and we get off the bus. Greyson's in a happier mood after eating almost all of the cotton candy. "Want some more Candy floss" I say with a British accent, I'm practically mocking him. "It's cotton candy" he says taking another bite. "Can you unlock the door " He says, as I open the door, walking in and looking for Mads. I walk into Greyson's or our room starting to add a bit more decor in it. Greyson's room decorations are very basic, dark blue walls, his guitar, hockey posters, a stand for his sticks and his desk. His bed was a king sized bed with Navy blue covers. He has a Leafs blanket and pillows, I wasn't very surprised to see that. In the corner of his room there's all his hot wheel cars and toys. It scares me with how many toys he has. He only owns one stuffed animal tho, an average sized bear.I don't remember its name but it has been here for a while.