Match maker

GREYSON POV

"Greyson come here" mom says pulling me out of the room "yes mom" I tell her following her into her room "as you know I'm the best match maker here so I found you a girl too" she says pulling out her phone with a picture of Lyles on it "I know you like her dear I've seen the way you look at her" "I love her a lot mom" "Then make her yours" she says poking my forehead "I don't think she likes me very much" "oh why so" "there's a new kid named Max and lyles seems to be really in to him" "well I'm not so sure about that, just win her over"she says "now go back to your girl before max takes her" she says pushing back into Caleb's room. I get on his bed, and pull Lyles in between my legs. We're watching Tangled, so I know exactly who picked it. "Again" I whispered in her ear. The scene where mother gothel sings mother knows best plays and I whisper in Lilah's ear "you look just like her" "take that back" she says "and you sound just like her" I say while she attempts to elbow me in the ribs. My mom walks in with milkshakes handing one to the girls "here you go girls" "WHAT ABOUT US" Caleb screams "no need" she says walking out the room. I hear Lyles sipping her milkshake in front of me, so I take the drink out of her hand, shove a cookie in her mouth and drink the milkshake. "That's not fair" she says as the movie ends. "Let's go to bed" I say picking her up. I drop her on my bed, take my shirt off because sleeping with a shirt on is annoying and jump onto my bed. "Tomorrow is Halloween, so a spooky movie to add to the mood" she says turning on The Ring which I know she's scared of.

(One scary movie later)

"I'm going to go grab something real quick" I say getting up "noooooooo don't leave me" she says pouting "then come with me" "I'm to lazy to walk" she says I carry her in my arms again "I'm too heavy" she whispers "your lighter than anything I've carried" i respond going to grab cookies and my phone. We reach back in my room, finally about to sleep and clashes of lightning happen. She wraps her arms around me really tight and I do the same "promise you won't let go" she says "I promise" I say.

6AM
I wake up and she's slowly waking up, my arms are still around her hold her close to me. She finally fully wakes up and I plant a kiss on her head "Good morning Princess" I say getting out of bed to get ready for school. "Morning" she says as I leave the bathroom. It's Halloween so we're both going to wear our costumes. I hand her the costume I picked out for her and after 10minutes were both in our costumes. She's currently doing her makeup because apparently she doesn't look like jasmine at least that's what she said. I obviously made her match with me, as I'm Aladdin, her Aladdin. She finishes her makeup and she grabs my hoodie as we walk out after grabbing our stuff. We reach school and I see Max. Wearing an Aladdin costume. I obviously mark my territory, and bring Lyles in close with an arm around her. Max walks up to us, we'll not really us. More like her. "Heyyyy Lilah" Max says "Hi max" she says back looking at me then back at Max. "We're matching" Max says awkwardly "Actually we are matching" I say pointing to Lyles and myself. "You're not her Aladdin I am" I say "for now" max mutters loud enough for me to hear as he walks away "Aye Max how bout we make a sequel Aladdin and Jaffar fall in love, you would be starring" I yell walking us to our line as the bell rings. Math and literacy are so boring but they fly by. I stare outside the window watching the geese fly happily south. I hate Max and I hate how he's talking to my girl, right now, in front of me. Their talking about some movie, realizing they're talking about Aladdin. I wrap my arms around Lilah as the bell rings. School is finished now, and it's about time to go trick or treating. So Me, Lilah, Mads , Caleb, Jules and Prince. We only let Prince come so Jules could get closer to him and for Prince to shoot his shot on Jules. Prince is a new kid to our school but he most definitely pulls. We're all Disney couples, me and Lilah are jasmine and Aladdin, Mads and Cales is Bell and the beast, and Jules and Prince are Auroa and Prince Charming.

JULES POV
I am so fucking nervous right now. I'm currently with Prince trick or treating. All our friends decided to match as Disney couples today so, I'm currently looking like Auroa and Prince as my Prince Charming, it suits him so well. I'm wearing a pink skirt,a pink corset with a crown and Dior heels to match. I'm absolutely freezing and I didn't bring a jacket, so I'm stuck here shivering right beside my crush how embarrassing. "You cold" Prince asks "yeah" I say and as soon as I respond he hands me a hoodies of his.

Him and Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें